Slip 'n' Slide [Wroetojzl]

Start from the beginning

"How's it going guys," Harry introduced his video, "and welcome to a penalty shootout," he quickly turned to point at Tobi, "Tobi, get in goal."

Tobi, who was wearing a black and red SDMN shirt, shrugged and broke free of Callum's hold, and ran in the direction of the goal. Lewis unzipped the top of his onesie a little so his face was now visible to the camera. 

"YEAH, GO ON BLACK GOALIE!" Josh roared. Harry slapped the older boy on the arm. He'd have to edit that part out later.

"So,there's a little bit of a twist," Harry continued. "Before we kick the ball, there's a bit of a run up and it's... a Slip 'n' Slide!"

Tobi was sat in the goal and the rest of the boys backed away as Harry poured a little bit more of the soapy water onto the plastic sheet, which was being held down with a few bottles of water and the goal that Callum and Tobi had moved down the pitch earlier. 

Harry walked around the sheet and gently placed a football on the front. He then resumed to his position in front of the camera. "This is the first time trying this, so here we go," Harry exclaimed. 

The other boys began to clap and chant, "Harry, Harry, Harry!" The youngest Sideman ran up to the ball and slipped over the second his foot came into contact with the ball

The other boys began to clap and chant, "Harry, Harry, Harry!" The youngest Sideman ran up to the ball and slipped over the second his foot came into contact with the ball. He slipped off the sheet and landed on his stomach on the turf. The other guys burst into laughter. "Oh no!" he laughed.

Next was JME's turn. "Slip 'n' Slide, Slip 'n' Slide," he sang to the camera, doing some weird dance with his arms.  He ran towards the wet, plastic sheet, and slipped onto his back before his foot had even touched the ball.

  He ran towards the wet, plastic sheet, and slipped onto his back before his foot had even touched the ball

The other guys immediately started laughing, tears springing to their eyes. Josh fell onto the ground because he was laughing so hard. JME took this moment of distraction to clamber back to his feet and kick the ball at the goal, but Tobi ended up catching it effortlessly. 

"Hide your kids, hide your wife," Callux pointed to the camera, still wearing his crocodile onesie. 

"Go on Cal!" Lewis shouted as Callum ran towards the ball. 

Callum too slipped on the sheet, but was able to kick the ball with his torso as he slid across the sheet on his side, before rolling onto the turf. "Oh no!" Harry laughed as he slipped over. The ball bounced once before Tobi caught it, and threw it back to Callum.