20. Locating My Big Brother

Start from the beginning

Lena, a daughter of Athena, stepped forwards,"Well, we've sent out search parties, so much that we've basically searched the entire ocean. Although, we haven't searched one place. The guards outside have told us that nobody has dared to ever step foot on that land. Not even Poseidon himself. It is the deepest ocean trench in the world. It's on the other side of the Pacific Ocean near Japan, if you were wondering. It is rumored that Oceanus, titan of the ocean, was banished there."

"Of course..." I mumbled.

She raised an eyebrow,"So we were thinking that's where he is. Do you want us to contact Chaos or anyone else...?"

I smirked,"No thanks. I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. Get your weapons ready. We'll head out in five."

She shifted nervously,"Are you sure...? You never know what's down there."

I frowned,"I have the strongest Ares and Athena kids here, in one room. I'm sure we can do it." The Ares kids smirked and Athena's kids blushed,"Plus. We have one of the seven. Perfect dream team. It's late and we're all tired and lazy, but we're staying strong. Now I don't know what you're all doing standing around. Get ready!" They all cheered and started preparing.

I turned to Hazel,"Wanna do this? I could just teleport you back."

She shook her head,"And miss this? No way! I'm totally ready." She pulled out her sword, and grimaced,"Maybe not..."

I smiled,"What?"

She frowned,"My sword feels much more different underwater."

"Ah. Forgot about that." I snapped my fingers, enchanting the sword.

She smiled,"That's better. I'm still astonished about how much power you have..."

"I didn't want this much power! Chaos just gave it to me. I swear, he spoils me too much." I said, crossing my arms.

She grinned,"Everyone does, Percy. Get used to it." She laughed,"Where is your sword?"

I furrowed my eyebrows,"Broken, remember. I've got hunting knives though, so I'm fine."

"Hunting Knives?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You'd be surprised at what I can do with it. Ready everyone?" I asked the group.

"Waiting on you." Someone replied.

I twirled my knives,"Gather around." Everyone did and I teleported us to the ocean trench.

I looked down,"That's deep. I can't even see the bottom." I started swimming down. After what seemed hours, but was probably only a couple minutes, we reached the bottom. Further down was a gate. From what I could see, there were many sea monsters on the other side.

"The main building seems to be on the other side near the edge." I told them. I turned to the Athena group,"Got a plan."

"Well," Carl started,"It's easier since we're underwater, right? Unless..." He had on a thoughtful look,"Maybe we shouldn't come in from above. It's too easy. Maybe some invisible lasers, or see through panels. We shouldn't go from above."

"Smart. I think I have a plan..." Sydney said.

...

"Start trying to look like you're escaping. Make it seem less suspicious. Gosh. At least try to be good bait." Hazel told me as she pushed me forward.

"I'm trying to not move. These cuffs hurt my hands. Not moving makes it hurt less." I told her, grimacing.

She kicked me,"Percy."