(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!)
Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't stop you from achieving your goals. At least, that's the case for young Perseus here.
Sure, Percy's life is a bit messed up, and he obviously has his dark sides, but he was one of the greatest heroes of his lifetime. He has a heart of gold and will do anything to protect his friends and family. So, how could the fates let him die so easily?
He was given a 2nd chance at life, but will he take it or will he deny?
So I will say this once and once only. I DO NOT OWN PJO/HoO! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO RICK ROIDON!
- 1. I Think That's TOO Much Power
- 2. I Have The Worst Mission Ever
- 3. Stuck In The Past
- 4. Messing Up BIG TIME
- 5. First Attack Doesn't Go As Planned
- 6. Isn't It Fun To Get Tortured?
- 7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?
- 8. Family Reunions Save My Life
- 9. Dating My Best Friend? Nah...
- 10. Man Down!
- 11. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
- 12. Let's Play The Identity Game
- 13. There's A New Guy in Town
- 14. Questions in The Forest
- 15. Spies Happen to Reveal Dark Secrets
- 16. Must Have Some Order in Love
- 17. Problems Can Wait; Marriage Comes First
- 18. A Not so Happy "Destroyer of Universes"
- 19. Please, Don't Hurt Me
- 20. Locating My Big Brother
- 21. Avengers? I Think Not
- 22. OOPS! I Pulled Out The Ring!
- 23. Is It THAT Deadly?
- 24. I Talk To Invisible Men, But I'm Not Crazy
- 25. Galen Is Now Important
- 26. The Cost of Victory
- 3rd Book?!