18. A Not so Happy "Destroyer of Universes"

P E R C Y

We ran out of the cabin instantly. We used our wings to get ahead of the campers. Gosh I love these wings. Always helpful. Saved us many times. Anyways, off topic, Percy. I finally realized why it's been so quiet. They were building up. A huge army covered the bottom of the hill and didn't stop there. We couldn't see the back of the army. That's never a good sign. To make things better, Tartarus AND Order were there. Oh, and Theo! Great!

I turned around and saw Annabeth giving out directions. She had a determined and fierce look in her eyes. That's one thing I love about her. Her determination to win. I smiled and turned to my team.

"Ok, Zoë, Michael, Bianca, you go to the back." I glanced back,"If you can find it..." I shook my head," Luke," I turned to my best mate. He won't take this to well,"go to the left. Beta your with me."

Luke looked at me. I winced at the hurt in his eyes. My team had on shocked faces. Luke and I were inseparable during battle. Even outside the battlefield. We're like brothers. For me to do that would indeed shock them and hurt Luke.

I sighed,"Luke, I don't mean anything by this. It's only this once. Trust me. I have a plan. You definitely won't want to be there when I do this. It might be risky, but who am I to not try. Just this once, Luke."

Luke nodded and looked down. I grimaced and turned around. I could see the grin on Orders face from over here. I could also feel his aura of power.  I turned back and noticed the fear in the campers eyes. They were terrified.

"Percy, my boy, how are you?! Long time no see, my old friend! Why don't you visit? Or should I visit again? I missed seeing you!" Order said. I shivered slightly at how it sounded almost exactly like Chaos' voice.

I leaned on my sword,"I wish I could say the same..."

He frowned,"You know, nobody has to get hurt-"

"People have already died! Many have! Don't say that. Ever." I snapped.

He put his hands up in a surrender motion,"Ok, yeah, sorry 'bout that. That was just a warm-up to see if these monsters were any good. They're ok. Could be better, but I guess I have no other choice." My hand griped my sword so hard, my knuckles turned white. My face turned red in rage,"Well, actually I have another choice. Anyways! What I was saying, nobody ELSE has to get hurt, Percy."

"What's the catch?" I said through gritted teeth.

He had on a curious look,"Are you mad, Perseus? Let it go. You can't do anything about it now. They died. So what? The fates wanted them to die." I glared at him,"Percy. Listen. What's better? Eternity in Elysium or a short life in this world? A world with monsters and death." My anger vanished, replaced by shock. He gave me a look of pity,"Sorry about the Dylan kid. Theseus did that. Not me. Besides, he's in a better place now!"

I hesitantly asked,"You're not like any other enemy. Why? Why are being so kind?"

He smiled,"Well, my friend, I'm not after you guys. I couldn't care less about this world. I don't hold your campers or team against anything." His face became dark,"I just want revenge on Chaos. So Percy. You either bring him here or have your campers die for him."

"Revenge will not solve anything! Don't wallow in self pity! Chaos is your brother! Revenge is sweet for 5 seconds! Then what? What will you do after that? Huh? You will regret it. So much. It will hurt more then the fields of punishment. He regrets it! He regrets everything! Every moment he didn't spend with you. Just let it go. It's been eons!" I tried to convince him,"You need him just as much as he needs you." I sighed,"So no, Order. Sorry, but Chaos isn't going with you, so you can get revenge."