"Wow..." Hazel muttered, looking at the fish in awe.

"Like it?" I asked her.

"I love it. It's so cool. I've never seen this part of the ocean before." She muttered.

"Well, I am the son of Poseidon. I can show you many things." I burst into a song,"'Under the Sea! Under the Sea! Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!'"

She laughed,"I bet it is..."

I smiled seeing her eyes light up in pure joy,"I guess there's no war down here, so it's always good. Well, not as many wars and fights."

Her eyes widened in fascination. I looked back and saw we were nearing the palace. I smirked,"Nice, isn't it?"

"It's absolutely amazing!" She whispered, not taking her eyes off of it.

"Compliment my dad when you see him next time." I told her,"He's currently on Olympus."

"Yeah, ok..."

"Hazel?" I said, trying to gain her attention.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to temporarily give you the ability to breath underwater and withstand the amount of pressure on you, ok?" I told her.

She looked at me,"Ok."

I touched her forehead. My hand glowed an ocean blue color. The bubble around us burst, and water engulfed us. She gasped and held her breath. I removed my hand,"You don't have to hold your breathe, Hazel." She slowly took a deep breath, and sighed out of relief,"Now are you good at swimming?" I asked her. She nodded,"Alright, good. Let's go." I held her hand and swam towards the gates.

"Halt!" The guards stopped us.

I raised an eyebrow,"Excuse me?"

One of the guards shifted,"I'm sorry milord, but the warriors have demanded us not to let anyone in unless they approve."

I hummed,"Well, may I inform you that I sent them here? They are, indeed, my warriors. I just want to check up on the search for Triton."

They nodded,"Y-yes, milord." They stepped away from the door.

"It's Percy. And please, no need to be afraid." I told them, walking (well, swimming really) into the palace. I swam into the throne room. It took me a moment to realized it was the throne room. The room was completely transformed into a war room.

"Percy!" I turned to see my commander for quadrant 12. Jake. His section was full of best Ares and Athena children. Perfect dream team. He arrived, and stood in front of us.

"Who's this?" He asked, eyeing Hazel.

"This is Hazel, Hazel meet Jake, commander of section 12." I told her.

She shook hands with him,"Nice to meet you Jake."

"I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but what are you doing down here with Mr.Hotshot over here? Pretty faces attracts a lot of attention. I don't want you to get hurt, beautiful." He winked at her.

I pulled Hazel back to my side, and slapped his hand away,"I'll have you know that she defeated many monsters and Gaea." I frowned,"AND she has a boyfriend. Sorry mate. Find someone else. I heard Becky likes you."

He pouted,"They're always taken! Besides, I don't even like Becky. She's clingy."

"Anyways!" I said, gathering everyone's attention,"What's up? Any hooks? Leads? Clues? Give me the details."

2nd Chance: Book 2 (PJO/HoO FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें