Hoody

Hope you enjoyed the fact chap. Now, on with the real chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had taken weeks for the cast on your arm to come off and your arm to heal. The cast on your leg was still there though. You sit on the couch, working on all the missed school work that you missed. And it was a lot! (Y\bff's

) insisted you stay inside and finish it up all weekend, going on about how 'it will help in the long run'.

You were just finishing up a math sheet on (insert math stuff), when you get a knock on the window, startling you from your work. It was a rather loud knock, and with your parents asleep in the back of the house, you didn't want to wake them.

"It's open" you say, slightly above a whisper. The window slides up and Jeff steps in, hoody covered in fresh blood. You hold you nose in order not to smell the substance. Jeff chuckles as he plops down next to you. You panic and snatch the hoody off him, trying not get blood on the (r/c) couch. You snarl at him, then pause.

"Uh.... Jeff?..."

"What?"

"Where's your, uh...shirt?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah; I got hot, so I took it off."

"Where is it?" he shrugs and stands.

"I remember tearing it into shreds and throwing it somewhere." he runs his hands through his jet, black hair. You scan him up and down. Your eyes run over every scar, cut, etc. His pale skin about a tint darker than his hoody. Little to your knowledge, he happened to notice you staring and smirked.

"Hmp, see somethin' you like (Y/n)?" You snap out of your gaze and glare at him, your cheeks heating up. "Shut up" you mumble and look away.

"Awe, don't be mad babe," he says walking up to you, "after all...." he puts his arm around you, and whispers in your ear, "...this is all yours, you know~...."

You gasp and push him down onto the couch, pulling you down with him.

"GAAH!" you yell. He just laughs as he wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer. You try to pull away, but he flips over, pinning you under him.

"Jeff, stop it now!" you whisper-yell. Jeff just chuckled.

"Why the hell are you so uptight?"

"Because! You're gonna wake my parents if you don't being so lo-"

Before you could finish, Jeff's lips smashed harhly against yours. You tried to pull away from the kiss, but to no avail. You try to figure out how to stop him when you realize something. You feet are free. You give Jeff one good knee to his package, causing him to cry out in pain.

He pulls away and grabs himself. He let out a groan before falling on to the floor.

"Sorry, not sorry!" You shrug. He rolls around on the floor before getting up.

"Fuck you."

"Thank you." you skip over to him, his hands still on his crotch, and give him a peck on the cheek. He does some sort of, hop, walk hybrid over to the couch and lays on it. You walk over and pick up his hoody off the floor.

"I'll wash this and give you one of my shirts to wear, okay?"

"What?! Why do I have to wear one of you fucking shirts?"

"One, because if my dad sees you with no shirt on, we're both dead. Two, because you aren't that big, and my clothes might fit you."

He groans again and nods in understatement. You throw the blood, covered hoody in the washing machine, filled it with bleach, and turned it on. You then went to your room and grabbed an all black t-shirt.

You handed it to Jeff to put it on, which he did.

"It...feels like absolute shit on me." he said crossing his arms.

"Well, you're not about to walk around shirtless in my house with my family around. No sir, you will not." you also cross your arms. Sit on the couch and turn on Hulu, cause Netflix was being just the biggest ass at the moment.

I takes about an hour for the hoody to wash completely of blood. And an extra thirty minutes to dry. As you take the hoody out of the dryer, you hear your father groan. You shove the hoody in Jeff's face and push out the window. You add some stuff about 'if you ever do that again, you can find another house to stay at night.' That he may or may not have heard.

You close the window and plop down on the couch and doze back off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter took so long, and it's not that good. But it's been an eventful few weeks or so, and I'm working on a new book, so.... Anyway, hope you enjoyed!