Mom

Hallo! Okay, I am trying to update more, hopefully you see that! So, with that, let's continue!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirens and police cars surrounded our house. Tears fall down your eyes as my dad is mounted on a stretcher and put into an ambulance. It might have been a stab in the leg, but it was deep and he was losing blood quickly.

By the time police arrived, Jeff was nowhere to be seen. This was one time you hated his swift movements. You all load up into the car and make our way toward the hospital.
______________________________

"Is he gonna be okay?" you hear (S/n) ask your mother.

"I...don't know sweety." she shakes her head, pacing back and forth in the hospital waiting room. Just then, your dad's hospital room door opens and the doctor walks out. You and your mother walk up the her. There's a long silence before you mom speaks.

".... Well? Is he okay? Will he be okay?!"

"He'll be fine ma'am." The doctor says.

"Chill out mom-"

"This is your fault (Y/n)! Don't tell me to chill out!" your mom yells.

"It was a stab in the leg, not the chest! Not the back! The leg mom, the leg!" you yell back.

"You were crying not too long ago! I'm your mother, don't you dare raise your voice at me! Just, go sit down."

You close your mouth and go sit next to (S/n). Your mom goes into the hospital room, leaving you and (S/n) in the waiting hall. Another long silence fills the hall.

"Will daddy be okay?" (S/n) asks, breaking the silence.

"Yeah..." you say, "he'll be fine."

(S/H) smiles at you and looks foreword and humming at tune before asking, "Will you see Jeff again?"

"I...don't know..."

"What about Ben?"

"Once again, I don't know."

"What about-"

"DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS! Just...DON'T!" you yell. Your mom walks out of the hospital room and stands in front of you and (S/n).

"Come on, we're going home."

"What? We don't get to see dad?!"

"Your father is fine, (Y/n), he just needs rest. Let's go."

You roll your eyes as you get up. Your mother grabs your arm and makes you look her in the eyes. "I'm not liking your attitude. Listen, I'm your mother, you'll respect me, or leave. Hear me?" you feel heat rise up on your cheeks.

"O...okay?..." you say. She lets go you go and walks toward the door.

"Come on!" she says. You and (S/n) go to catch up. You hop in the car, ready to go home.
______________________________

Late that night, you are sitting in your bed. You had spent the whole day at the hospital, and didn't even see your dad. You're sitting on your bed staring at the wall. (S/n) was sleeping in (his/her) bed after weeks of being to scared to.

You're just about to go to sleep, when your mom walks through the door. You turn your attention towards her as she sits on the bed.

"Sweet heart look... Your attitude was unacceptable today." she started. You roll your eyes at the comment. 'This again?' You think to yourself.

"Now, I know it isn't your fault... it's that boy that came to the house yesterday night."

"Mom?!"