Box

WARNING! Not too much, but alittle bit of a graphic, not sexual, but...yeah...enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days were nothing but hospital visits and talking to the police. Your dad eventually got out of the hospital the following Friday.

You had kept the Jack-in the-Box, not wanting to give it to the police. It sat on your dresser. You were quite surprised when none of the pastas came to retrieve it. You had showed it to your friend, who had squealed and tried turning the handle when you stopped her.

Every now and then, the box would shift and move to different sides of the dresser. It had fallen off once in the middle of the night, startling you awake. Too lazy to look up what pasta it was, you simply kept the eerie looking object.
______________________________

One night, you wake with an extreme headache. Your head buzzed as you stood. When you did so, it started pounding. 'What's going on?' you think to yourself. It hurt to read your thoughts though, so you stopped thinking at the moment.

For some reason you looked over the area where the box sat. A black figure stood over it, turning the handle. You go wideyed and freeze. You want to move, want to protest, want to scream, but you stand there.

You go to get your phone, when the figure turns it's gaze to you. It was wearing some sort of hoodie. You couldn't see it's face, but you know it wasn't Jeff. His face and outfit illuminated in the dark, not were part of it.

You quicky grab your phone, stupidly, you snap a picture of the figure. You were about to send it to your friend when you hear the handle click. The figure then sings 'POP! Goes the weasel' very lowely. The tiny bow opens and, like magic, something jumps out of it.

You stare in complete horror as a tall, psychotic looking clown smiles down at you. His pale face is pretty much the only thing you can see in the dark. He stared at you with a toothy grin. Rows of sharp, white teeth fill it.

You feel a hand on your shoulder and snap into the realization that need to run. So you do just that. You flew out of your room and into your parent's room. You slam into the bed with a painful 'thud'.

"Wha? (Y/n)?" you hear you mom say. You run your head and stood.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" your father asks.

"Clown. Room. Mine. Now!" you breath.

You hear you parents groan as one of them turns on the lights. "What?"

"A CLOWN! I- it's in my room!" you exclaim.

It's silent as your father starts getting out of bed. Then, you hear it.

"AAAAAAAAH!" You hear (S/n) yell. You give your parents a scared look and run to see what happened. Your parents, close behind. You make it into (S/n)'s room to see the clown, standing over (him/her), fingers in (his/her)'s eye socket.

(S/n) let out another blood curdling scream as the eye is pulled out. You charge over and manage to get a punch when you're lifted up and thrown out the window. It's not a high drop, but it is a hard one. You hit the grass hard, feeling something crack. You hear voices yelling your name when you pass out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola! Sorry this chapter is short. I'll make sure to update soon.