Parents...

Getting to know the other pastas was fairly easy, and fun. They told you details about them, and stuff about Jeff that made you cringe and laugh.

    One night, your parents had stayed home for the first night in weeks. You never told them about Jeff, for obvious reasons. As your mother makes dinner, you watch TV. You are in the middle of 'Say Yes to the Dress' when (S/n) runs into the living room.

    "(Y/n)!" (s/h) yells, "When is Ben coming, you promised he'd visit?!" You give (him/her) an annoyed look. In the corner of your eye, you see your staring at you. "Sweety, who's Ben?" she asks.

"I- it's no one mom-"

"It's her boyfriend's friend!"

"Shut up!"

"Boyfriend?" your mother cocks an eyebrow, "how come I've never heard of this, boyfriend?"

"Well, you see...he doesn't really do well with...people."

Your mother stops cooking and puts one hand on her hip, "well, I want to meet him."

"What! Why?!"

"I'd like to meet the boy who is dating my daughter. Is that a crime?"

"Yes! It's like, suicide!"

"No it's not. Is he a juvenile delinquent or something?"

"Well...NO!"

"Then it's settled, we will see him tomorrow morning for breakfast."

Your eyes go wide at the response. "Mommy, he only visits at night." (S/n) replies. You scold (him/her). "Why is that?" your mother asks, "so you let some random boy into my house at night?!"

"Mom! It's not like that!"

"What is like then?!"

"Nothing! We get into dad's video games or maybe watch TV! What do you think we do?!"

She is quiet for awhile, you feel your cheeks heat in anger. "I don't like strange boys in my house. He is not aloud after eight pm."

"What?!"

"Me and your father will be home more, so we will not have this child just, coming over."

"What the hell?! We don't do anything, (S/n) is in the other room!"

"Did I say I cared?"

You cross your arms and continue watching TV. 'Jeff won't listen if I tell him, he'd just threaten to kill my parents' you thought to yourself. 'Mom and dad are bound to find out eventually...this won't be pretty.'

    Just then, there's a knock on the window, then the door. Before your mom could, you jump up and look out the blinds. You are almost startled when you see Jeff motioning you to unlock the window.

   'DAMNIT!' you think. 'one minute' you motion, then look over to see the TV turned off. 'Maybe (S/n) turned it off?' you hope. You look to see your mom staring at you. "Sweety, who's out there?"

"Nothing, just...the...purge?"

"SWEETY!"

"Sorry!"

"Who's out there?!"

"Nobody! They left!"

Just then, you get a slight tug on you shirt. "(Y/n), the TV busted again." You feel your abdomen tighten. Ben had been helping, more like following, Jeff on his kills. They would normally crash here afterwards.

    They would show up after eleven. This had been happening for about a week now. You breath heavily knowing that you can't really stop a ghost from doing ghost stuff, like entering your house.