I Have A Question....

The following week was hell. The pain in your shoulder was excruciating, and you couldn't stop thinking of Jeff.

Ever since that night, he's been on your mind. The words 'see you later (Y/N)' still on your mind. What was it about those words that made so...excited? You try to do anything to forget about him, but to no avail.

"Hey (y/n)," you hear a voice say, deep in your thoughts about Jeff, and last night, you don't pay attention to the voice.

"HEY (Y/N)!" the voice screeches in your ear, you flinch and turn to see ( y/bff's/n).

"Ow, (y/bff's/n)!? What the hell!?" (Y/bff's/n) looks at you for a while.

"Well, I was going to tell you about my date but," she leans into you and gives a sly smile at you,

"why'a blushin'?" Your eyes turn big and you start heating up,

"W-Whaaaaat, I-I'm not b-blushing!?" You say, trying to sound cool about the situation, but your blush being a dead giveaway.

"Yah you are, you're totally blushing!" She starts smiling from ear to ear, which, unfortunately, makes you think of Jeff more. You look away before she notices, sometimes, you think she can read minds.

(Y/bff's/n) looks at you in surprise as you play with your fingers, "OH. MY. GOD, you like someone!"

"N-No I don't," you say, looking down at the ground. You guys were sitting in the park, at a bench, a very quiet place, (y/bff's/n)'s yelling starts to attract attention.

"Shut up," you whisper to her, but but there is no stopping her,

" Oh can I meet him, Please, Please, PLEASE!?"

"(Y/bff's/n)!?, no! I don't even know him like that!" You get up from the park bench, and started walking away. (Y/bff's/n) started to follow you, but you were walking too fast. She was still in eyeshot of you.

As you walk, you pass a large bush, as you do, something pulls you in. You stumble back as you're pulled into the bush. It's dark, with hints of sun shining through the holes in it. You turn around to see what pulled you in and you come face-to-face with Jeff.
You almost scream, but stop yourself. You glare at Jeff, he just smiles and says, " Hello, yah miss me?"

"You! What. The. Hell are you doing hear!?" you whisper loudly.

"No need to cuss," he smirks.

He stops and looks at your face, which was stinging, red. "What's up with you?" he asks, you can see the confusion on his face.

"N-nothing," you say, looking down at the ground.

"Oh really?" he says, giving you a sly smile, which, by the way, matched perfectly with his fake one. He closes in on you, his face, inches away from yours.

"You scared?" he whispers to you, his hot breath in your face, making you tremble in ecstasy.

"N-No," you say, trying to make your voice sound as steady as possible
He stands in the same position, and examines you.

He's extremely unpredictable, which does scare you a bit, but standing so close to Jeff The Killer so long without a knife to your neck, gives you some relief. You could smell the blood on his hoodie, not fresh blood, but the stench of old, which made the smell worst.

After standing there for awhile, Jeff lets out a "hmp" and backs up. He's much taller than you, but he's bent down a bit, so that his eyes match yours.

Also, it was a low bush, wide, but low.

After he backs up, you have room to breath, you let out a long sigh.