chap 1 (that night)

First, before reading, let's go over the x reader lingo.

( Y/bff's name)- The name of your best friend.(real or fake, it doesn't matter!)

(Y/N)-your name ( real OR fake, it doesn't matter!)

(s/b)- sister or brother, you can choose!

(S/n)- sibling's name. Real or fake

( his/her)- for your sibling

( him/ herself)- for your sibling

(he/she)- for your sibling

(Your fav. show)- favorite show

(b/g)- boy or girl

Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's get started! Please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh, the beauty of life," (y/bff's name) says to you while you both walk home. "I'm going on a date with Johnny Fernley, while you go on a date with your game console and Netflix." (Y/ bff's name)'s always teasing you about not finding a date.

"And if I am?" you snapped.

She can be an ass sometimes. "Admit it (y/n), you couldn't get a guy if you tried," (y/bff's name) teased.

"SHUT UP!" you said, blushing from ear- to- ear in embarrassment. You two make it to your house.

"Enjoy your 'Big Date'," you say in a mocking tone.

"Shut up (Y/n)! Who knows, maybe there will be SOMEONE in the world, crazy enough to date your ass!" (Y/bff's name) yelled to you.

You face turned bright red, and, without thinking, you yelled back, "At least I don't have to date every guy in the whole damn school! But, I guess we can't all keep ourselves in our pants!" You both look hard at each other.

Your faces as red as tomatoes. After about a minute or two of silence, you both busted into a laugh.( Y/bff's name) almost fell off your porch from all the laughing. Which made you laugh even harder.

It began to hurt after awhile, and it took time for you her to get your breath back. As soon as (y/ bff's name) regains composer, she smiles, waves, and says "Bye (y/n)!" as she skips down the porch and around the corner.

You enter the house. In a failed attempt to sofly close the door, you almost slam it closed, getting the attention of your little (s/b), (s/n).

"(Y/N)!" ( s/n) cheered. (H/S) latched (him/herself) on to you, wrapping (his/her) arms around your waist. "Where have you been?" (His/Her) large (e/c) eyes look into your soul. Well...at least they feel that way.

"I was...at school?" You say, confused by the question.

"Oh...okay!" (s/n) said as(s/h) skipped backed (his/her) room. You sighed and crashed onto the couch. You laid back, plugged in your wii and started watching Netflix.

****

Hours later, you're still laying on the couch. (S/n) is sleeping in (his/her) room. You spent the last how many hours binge watching (your fav show) on Netflix until you were so caught up, you could tell what was going to happen in the next episode.

You didn't feel like staying awake, and you were too lazy to leave the couch, so you stayed, and fell asleep. While sleeping, you try to remember something your parents said about the doors and windows, but you forget about it and fell asleep.

You did remember them saying something about leaving for dinner or something, and that they would be back in the morning. Hmp, freaky basturds.