Chapter 26: Celebration

Start from the beginning

"It's a great plan BUT why me?! Why don't you choose someone else? Besides I think I'm not fit to be in a grand wedding of your brother and he knows no one like me. So will I just back out with your plan and go search someone else to do your task. I'd be so willing to do more house chores over this." I say being annoyed and hoping he would slip this away but knowing him, I have 0.1% chance of slipping away from this task.

"Well, we already had an agreement or a deal that whoever wins this election will have to do the opponent a favor. Well, this is your time to do me favors. Whether or not you'll accept this, you're still coming with me."

Okay, I expected that. I just wasted my saliva from talking. Ugh. Can't I just fall off this building and rest in peace. Just away from this jerky beast, I would be in totally peace.

I guess, that's just a far off dream. Hoping it'll be a reality. It's sad but no. This is Sehun we are talking about.

"Ugh. Do you have any other proper jobs for me to do? I won't bother you with anything but if it'll come to this point where I have to go with you, then I quit." I say still hoping he'll let things go but I guess e really won't.

"Oh. Don't you worry. If you're after doing household chores then That'll be your next task after being my date." He says as he beams at me. Okay, I have no escape here. By tomorrow, I will have to prepare my own grave like literally because I'm seeking for a life-long peace. Goodbye world!

"Then, let me ask one thing about this first task of mine." I say.

"Go and ask." He say still grinning. This excited beast is sure having fun, eh?

"What reward will I get, If I get this task done?" I say somehow testing him.

"Hmm. Reward? I'll still think about it." He say with a grin like smirk and a wink. Flirtatious beast no wonder she's not after him. Pfft.

"Okay then. Fine. I'll accept this task as long as I'll have a decent reward. You get me?" I threatened yet have no effect on him.

"Of course, you're accepting this because you have no escape, like it or not, you're coming with me, understand?" This time he's testing me. I won't fall for those threats cause I know it's just the beginning.

I will survive this. Aja! Fighting!

"Ugh. Whatever. Just go on and leave me alone for the rest of the day." I say as I start to leave the rooftop. When he grabs my wrist which jolted me up feeling electrified again. Why does this jerk keep doing this to me?!

"What?!" I asked getting annoyed.

"By the way, here's the invitation and my bro said that he wants you to perform on his wedding." He say calmly but with a hint of smirk.

Wait what?! Perform?!

I barely even survived performing in front of the class and now his brother's wedding?

Oh no no no. I can not do that. I just can't besides who am I to his brother when we haven't even met?

Ugh. Sehun you jerk. You keep surprising me stuffs!

"What?! Perform. No! That's a big no for me." I rejected the offer as usual.

"Why? You were great when we performed so I suggested you to my brother, wouldn't that be great? I mean he said he would pay you after you perform. Want to know how much he's going to pay you?" He says somehow testing me and more of like threatening me with the price money. Oh my, speaking of money, maybe I can use this money for my dad's medicine. That would be great but he might think that I'm some gold digger or something.