chapter 7

THE COMPLETED AND EDITED VERSION CAN BE FOUND IN https://www.dreame.com/novel/1972460.html.

I moved to the balcony as I was the only one at home now because Amir had gone out oh!! Hussein is also at home.

"can we talk"i suddenly looked back wondering who it was.

"Hussein I really don't want to"

"you have to here me out at least once"

"nothing is going to change so why force it"

"I need just sometime"

"but this is not right"

"what"

"we being alone"

"Alima is just across the balcony, I asked her to come"

"okay, fine"

"Mina I am sorry and you should please forgive me"

"it's easy for you to say"

"I don't think I can forgive you not now"

"but Mina I still love you"

"I am sorry but I am not the same girl you used to know, the one you used I have changed"

"yes I can see a more confident and courageous woman but deep inside beyond that hatred we both know you still do love me"

"Hussein I love my husband"

"that's easy for you to say but as he ever told you that, those he really love you the way you claim you do"

"you won't lecture me about love, you know nothing about it"i suddenly screamed.

"calm down Mina"he said moving closer to me as I moved back.

"don't you come near me"

"Mina we can ran away together,we can see the world together like you had always wanted before"

"I stopped believing every single word you say a long time ago"

"Mina it's just me and you let's go and explore the world together"

"no!! Just stay away from me"

"am I interrupting anything"we suddenly turned in the direction of the voice and we saw Amir. I prayed silently that he hadn't listened to our conversation.

"no... I mean nothing"

"I and Amina were just talking about random things and marriage life"

"right amina"

"yes"

"I would just go and join aunt in the kitchen"

**amir's p. O. V***

"thanks again for letting me stay"

"no need for that cuz"

"I don't know cuz but I think I am starting to finally let go of aisha"

"what do you mean"

"I don't know, maybe it is time to just move on"

"Amina is beautiful,intelligent,smart and all"

"I really loved AISHA and I don't think anyone can take her place in my heart but I can try right"

"what do you think cuz"

"I really don't know"

"yeah maybe we shouldn't be talking about this"

"but Hussein Amina can't know about aisha"

"why not just tell her"

"it's not like I will just walk up to her, tell her about a girl I used to love with all my life who died four months after marriage, the asylum and how my parents decided I should get married again to get away from all that"i said

"I really can't Hussein,she would just see her self like a substitute and hate me forever"

"I think the earlier the better"

****amina's P. O. V****

It was getting really uncomfortable with Hussein around and what did he mean by "do you think he loves you" there were so many unanswered questions.

*****author's note****

Salamualaykun dearies!! I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far!! Do you think Amir will find out about Hussein and Amina? Do you think Amina will find out about AISHA? Do you think Hussein will tell her? What other secrets do you think they are hiding? Do not forget to vote!!! Comment!!! They all make my day I love you all:)

THE COMPLETE AND EDITED VERSION CAN BE FOUND IN https://www.dreame.com/novel/1972460.html.