chapter 6

"morning"

"let's pray fajr together"

  "give me five minutes"

I walked into the bathroom looking straight into the mirror, I didn't sleep really well that probably explains why I look so horrible now. I didn't know why Hussein's presence was affecting  me so much. I immediately remembered I was keeping Amir waiting.

    "here I am"

"alright,let's start"

   After fajr I decided to read the Quran for sometime after Amir had gone back to sleep.

   "come in"i said moving towards the door as I heard.

"good morning mam"

   "morning Alima, how was your night "

"very well thank you ma"

   "breakfast is ready and Mr Hussein is waiting for you two downstairs "

  "thank you"

*****************

"good morning hussein"amir said sitting down at the dinning table.

  "good morning"i said trying to avoid eye contact with him"

"morning amina"he said and I could feel his eyes on me.

  "bismillahi"amir said then we all started eating.

"cuz, how have you been"

  "been all around but fine"

"are you planning on going back home soon"

   "if something makes me"

"sorry I couldn't attend your wedding"

  "that is alright, I understand "

"what about you"

   "me,what!"

"when are you getting  married or Amina don't you think he should soon"

  Did Amir just call me, Is he trying to make me choke on my food right now. Why is he asking me this.

  "ye....s"

  I immediately looked down back.
"What about the girl you once told me about just go for another girl then you can't wait forever"

  My heart suddenly skipped a beat at the mention of that.

"I know I can't wait forever but then I still don't think any girl can be like her"

  He suddenly looked my way and I immediately looked down. This was definitely getting  awkward.

  "then what is stopping you from being with her, true love is hard to find you know? "

  "I don't know and I think she hates me so much now but I think this conversation is getting weird let's talk something else"

  I stood up getting there plates and taking it into the kitchen.

"I think I have an headache,I will just rest upstairs"

   "take care"

*****************
  "hey"i heard as Amir walked into the room.

"when did you return"

  "just now"

"how are you feeling now"

  "much better"

He sat on the bed looking at me

  "Amina I know this isn't exactly the kind of honeymoon you dreamed of but I promise to make it up to you"

   "it's not a problem"

"but unfortunately we will be staying here for some months more because I really have some things to do"

  "it's okay, I love this place"

He looked at me smiling for the very first time.although I wanted to go home to see my family but he was family now too and I also love being here.

  "how long will your cousin be staying"

"till he decides he wants to go"

  "okay"

"is there any problem"

  "no... Not really"

"take I got you this"

  "what"

Then I saw the  necklace he brought out

   "it's beautiful"

"let me put it on you"

  I moved towards him turning my back to him as he placed the necklace on me. Then he slowly brought his hand down my shoulder I felt the shiver in me as that was the first time he ever touched me.

  "you really are beautiful"

I suddenly cleared my throat and immediately I regretted it.

  "hmmm sorry"

**********
  Salamualaykun dearies!!  Hope you liked the chapter don't forget to vote!!!  Comment!!! I love you all:)