chapter 3

We were urshered into the plane by the air-hostess,it was a private jet and I immediately became anxious as I stepped in. it was my first time entering a plane.

''are you alright''amir asked concerned as we sat down. It was the first real word he had said to me actually since we got married.

''it's actually my first time''I said looking out of the window nervously.

''you are going to be fine,it happens to everyone''he smiled

''bring your hands''he said holding my hands in his and massaging it gently.''just look at me and you will be fine''he said then I just followed his instructions and I felt better actually.

"do you need anything"he asked after sometime.

"I don't think so"i said adjusting my hijab and sitting properly. My heart froze a bit as I heard the pilot talk "we will be landing soon".

we picked up our bags waiting for Amir's driver to come pick us up.

"afternoon sir,how was your trip"

"fine, get the bags in the car" he said before we both entered the car.

"sir, everyone is so excited to see you again after a long time"his driver said

"that is nice"

"welcome, home sir"the driver said as he brought the car to a halt. I looked up at the mansion. It was one of the most beautiful I had seen. I only saw them in movies.

I looked in front of the house to see some people standing at the entrance probably to welcome their boss.

"welcome sir amir"they all said as we got down from the car.

"this is Amina, my wife"he said looking from me to them and I could see different expressions on their faces. Most of them looked more surprised than happy.

"this is ibrahim"he pointed to the guy who had drove us from the airport.

" aunt maria"he said pointing to the slightly chubby woman who seemed like the oldest amongst them.

"you can ask her if you need anything"

"halima"he said pointing to a young lady standing next to maria

"there is usman,alice,and malik"he finally said.

"let us go in"he said after having finished the introduction.

"I want to go and pray asr in the masjid nearby and meet with a friend so I will be back before dinner"

"that's fine"i said as I finally placed the last cloth in the closet.

After Amir had gone I was bored so I decided to go down.

"hey"i said looking at Maria who was in the kitchen

"can I help"

"you don't need to ma"

"I want to, I am not used to not doing anything"

"if you insist ma"

"so what can I do to help"

"the vegetables will be good ma"

"so tell me a bit about about amir"

"you mean my boss"she asked a bit shocked.

"yeah, it seems like you have known him for a long time now"

"I have worked with the Omar's all my life, they are like a family to me. When Amir was younger they all come here together on vacations."

"why do you still use sir for him"

"it's just a sign of respect sometimes I call him son and he calls me aunt"

"and why do you use ma for me, it makes me feel old"i said facing her and pouting. she smiled a bit.

"just call me mina"

"so tell me bit about him"

"he is fun and probably the most hardworking guy I have seen, he doesn't joke with does he love and you will surely love the type of guy you married and he never misses his prayers too"

"you love him don't you?" she suddenly asked.

"I don't know, we have just been married for a day and half"i blushed slightly.

"it is written on your face"

"and remember to take things easy with him, he has had some really hard times in his life"

"what do you mean by that"i asked curiously

"nothing,just forget it"

"so, can we both go shopping tomorrow"

"if Amir agrees to it"

"okay, thanks"

"it's ready"i screamed a bit

"Amir will be here in a few minutes, he just sent a text, so let's set the table"

EDITED!!