Chappie 18: Birthday!!

Obviously this is the birthday chapter. Do you guys want me to start adding outfits? Oh, by the way sorry I haven't been updating!! I've had writer's block, and been busy. I'm so sorry!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter though. I finally figured out how to do pictues! So you'd better be ready!! I love pictures >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna's POV

I'm so excited! It's my birthday today, I wonder what I'm gonna get. Liam said he has a huge surprise for me, and he said I'm gonna love it. That just makes me even more excited. I walked out into the living room rubbing my eyes in a tired way, I hardly got any sleep last night, I went to bed at almost 4am. When I came out I expected to see everyone jump out and say "SURPRISE!" But nobody was out. I heard snoring coming from the rooms, and I groaned looking at the time. IT'S 4AM WHAT THE HECK I WAS SLEEPING FOR 10 MINUTES! Groaning I went back to bed.

I don't know how I'm going to sleep for 5-6 more hours, I barely slept for 10 minutes. Just as I said that I fell back into my bed and fell asleep.

Violet's POV

Once I heard Brianna's door shut I jumped out of bed, and smacked the back of Liam and Niall's heads waking them up. "Wake up children! It's time to decorate!" They groaned waking up. It wasn't really 4am, we just set the clock back so we had more time to get ready. It's actually about 9am right now. I ran into Cameron's room jumping on her bed waking her and Perrie up. "Common girllllssss!!! Wake upppp! It's time to decorate!" They both jumped right out of bed and ended up accidentally landing on their boyfriends, oh well! At least they're awake!

I went into the bathroom and carefully took the gauze off my arms, they were still a bit sore, considering they did split open yesterday. I got the gauze out of the cabnets and called Niall so he could wrap my arms for me. Once I had gauze wrapped arms I was ready to go! I ran into the living room grabbing the streamers and putting them everywhere. "Niall!" I called.

He ran over to me and looked me up and down making sure I was okay. I rolled my eyes. "Did anyone call Lou and El yet?" He thought a little and shook his head. I groaned at him. "Thanks for the help guys." I called Lou and El to let them know we were setting up for the party. They rushed over with presents, drinks, snacks, and everything. I laughed and told them they didn't have to, but then they reminded me they DID have to because we all eat a lot.

I ran over to the clock and set it to the right time, which was now about 10am, yeah, fast decorator, I know. I ran to Brianna's room and jumped on her bed trying to wake her up, but she didn't wake up, so Liam and I decided to give her present from Liam early. Carefully but quietly we ran in with the present, and put it on her bed. (If you haven't guessed it by now, then common guys, keep up) The small dog walked up to Bri, smelled her a little, then licked her face happily trying to wake her up. 

Bri twisted and turned slightly, and shouted. "Niall I swear to god if you are licking my face again I will kill you!" She then opened one eye, and squealed happily. "Oh my god! Liam! I love her!" He smiled knowing she would love the small brown and white husky puppy, with bright blue eyes.

Liam smiled and pet the puppy. "Her name is Bella, she's about 6 weeks old, still a puppy, but she is potty trained, and knows how to sit, and roll over." He said happily, knowing that Bri loved Bella. Bella pranced over to me, a little bounce in her step, and licked my foot. I grinned and pet her head, it'll be nice to have a pet here, there's so many people to take care of her, so she'll never be alone. 

Liam, Bri, and I walked out into the living room, and everybody, including Liam and I, shouted Surprise! I guess it scared Bella a bit because she kinda peed on Bri. We all laughed a little, and started the party. Even though it is only 11am, we can party all day, it's Saturday, who cares if we party.

At the end of the day, we sang happy birthday, Bri blew out her candles, and then we had some cake. "Now onto the presents!" Bri shouted. We all laughed, and nodded our heads. We knew she would love the presents we got her. She first opened the present from El and Lou. They bought her a pretty pink and white phone case, a new pair of flats, and a pretty dress to go with the flats. Next was mine and Niall's presents. I bought her some new makeup, Niall got her a custom made tee that said, Mrs. Brianna Payne, and we both chipped in for a phone case. It had our favorite picture of Liam and Bri together. They took the picture after we had been here for a year already. They were hugging tight under a pretty cherry blossom tree in the park.

You could totally tell they would fall in love. Next was Zayn and Perrie's gifts. They got her a pretty black clutch, and tickets for her and Liam to go to the roller skating rink together. Nice presents, why didn't I think of that. Finally, Liam had one more present for her. It was a note. Brianna read it out loud.

Dear Brianna,

This has been the best 3 months of my life. I know 3 months isn't all that long, but I've loved you since the start, and I always will. Without you in my life, I don't know what I would've done. Right now, if you weren't in my life, honestly, I'd probably be back home with Violet by now. Brianna Rachelle Styles... 

She looked up seeing that it stopped there, but then Liam spoke out loud getting down on one knee. "Brianna Rachelle Styles, I want you to make me a promise. Promise me that one day in the future, we will get married. Promise me that we will love each other forever. Promise me that when I propose, you will say yes, and finally. Promise me, you will take this promise ring." 

Tears of happiness were flowing down Brianna's face. She nodded her head and hugged him tight, giving him a quick kiss. "I promise." She said, and he slipped the ring on her finger. We all cheered and I said. "Well! All in all, I think this was a great birthday for you!" 

She nodded her head grinning. We all sat on the couch and decided to end the day with cuddling, and a movie. I was stuck cuddling 2 people. Bella, and Niall. Oh well, at least it was warm. This day was pretty great, and I think everybody else will agree. I hope everything stays like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I know I know I know! You're probably all yelling at me like NOOOOO!! TOO SHORT!! Or anything like that, but I know exactly what I want to do for the next chapter already. I'm bringing back a subject that was mentioned VERY briefly, maybe if you can figure it out I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. Again! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating!! By the way, just for future info, if you happen to be reading my other 2 stories too, I'd be expecting an update on them soon! Alright, bye lovelies!! ~Mina!<3