Chappie 13: Meeting Zayn

The chapter you've all been waiting for. They meet Zayn! Wooo!! Alright to the chapter now!

~Mina<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's POV

Our classes were already over for the day, but I decided to wander around. I didn't feel like going home yet, even if my perfect boyfriend was probably there. Something was just telling me to stick around, like there was something, or even someone I had to see. I walked by my vocals class, and heard a wonderful voice. I'd never heard it before, I was wondering who was singing, so naturally I walked in. There was an adorable guy, with nice brown eyes. I say he's adorable, but I would never love anyone more than Niall. 

"Nice song you're singing. Where did you hear it." I said out loud to the guy. He turned around and looked surprised. "Oh, it's just you Violet." I looked at him confused. I didn't think I'd seen him before, but he still knew my name. He laughed a little. "Okay, I see you're confused. Hi, I'm Zayn, oh and no you don't know me, but like everybody knows you. You're the best singer in the whole school, and your brother is awesome too." He had a nice smile, nice name too. 

I smiled back at him. "So, where did you hear that song from? I've never heard it, but it was really good." He smiled really big. "Well, I wrote this song. I'm in songwriting class, but I love to sing, and draw too. Oh, and I play the piano." My mouth was gaped open. He could sing, write songs, play piano, and draw. "Dang Zayn, you can do a lot. Please tell me you're not single because if you were then I would personally help you with that. I'm a very good matchmaker if I do say so myself." He laughed.

"No Violet, I'm not single. I'm going out with Perrie Edwards. You probably know her, but then again you might not. She's very shy, but in vocals too. Perrie is the one with purple hair." I started thinking, then nodded my head. I knew her, she was quite shy, but she was adorable too. Such nice fashion too.

"I should introduce you to all my friends, you can bring Perrie if she wants too. I'm sure the girls would love to meet her, as would I. " Zayn looked really excited about this. "This would be great for Perrie's shyness, I mean it's not that I don't like it, it's that she hates it. It's just hard for her. Maybe Lou could help her. He is an awfully hyper lad." I looked at him like he had four heads.

Hardly anyone called Louis by his real name, I mean only if they were really close to him. "Uhh, Zayn how long have you known him for exactly?" He looked at me. "Who Lou?" I nodded my head. "Ohh, well we go way back. Honestly ten years ago he babysat me. But we knew each other since we were in diapers."

I laughed at this. All I could imagine was a little Zayn running around a house, and little Lou trying to calm him down.  "What, is it that funny that I babysat Zaynie when he was little."  Louis said from behind me. I jumped a little, and giggled at the fact that he called him Zaynie. "Louis!!!" I shouted, then I jumped onto him and gave him a giant hug. He was like the awesome older brother I never had. 

Yeah, I have Liam, but he was born on the same day so, that doesn't count! Lou laughed, and hugged me back. "Hey Lou, I was just about to go over to Violet's place with Perrie, and introduce ourselves to everyone, you should bring El, and we can all go." Louis nodded. We went and got Perrie and El, and then we set off to my place.

When we finally got to my place everyone introduced themselves to Perrie and Zayn. Most of us already knew Perrie though. "Hey guys, should we show Perrie and Zayn how we party?" Louis and El asked. Then I got really excited, as did everybody else.

Perrie looked nervous, but excited too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I ended it here, I just really want the next chapter to be the "party" scene. I have something really big for Chapter 15, and I just really want to get there, so Chapter 14 is now going to be a party one. Kind of like the Truth or Dare one, but more stuff is going to go down. Alright well, hope you enjoyed.

~Mina<3