1.8

You never come to the hospital since jimin dragged you out from that restaurant we visited last month. And you moved your mom to another hospital without telling me. Why? Why you gone again like the other day?

And who's jimin actually? Why is he always around you? Was he the one who yelled at you and your mom when i walked you home? Was he the reason why there's bruise on your neck? Was he.. the one who left a hickeys on you? I questioned my self like i know the answer, but the truth was i don't know, i don't even know anything about you.

Day passed like usual, its 8 PM and i walked to parking lot to go home. From a far, i saw someone standing right next to my car. I squinted my eyes tried to recognize him, and one name came to my mind.

Jimin

He saw me as he walk towards me. I didn't want to look or have a conversation with him so i tried to avoid him. But he was blocking my way so i stopped and looked at him right in the eyes.

'why so serious bro' he chuckled with smirk plastered on his face.

I stayed silent waited him to talk.

'well im gonna tell you the reason why i came here since you looked so curious'

Before i could talk back, he grabbed my collar and pushed me to the wall. I saw him clenched his fist ready to punch me.

'dont you dare to be near her again' he growled as he punched my jaw without let go my collar.

I spit blood out from my mouth. As if he wasn't satisfied enough, he punched on my abdomen several times and let me fall.

'if dare to come near her again, i will give you a lesson more than this' he turned around his body and walk towards the exit.

'why?'

he chuckled and said-

'because she's mine'