Prologue

PROLOGUE

She was hoping.

She was hoping for almost eleven months now.

But she didn’t give up.

She felt the pain - the pain of being ignored.

But she just couldn't give up.

She loved him, but he didn't.

He was in love with someone else.

...Or so she thought.

She was known to be perfect in every single aspect.

She had dark raven hair that shined under the sunlight. It was still virgin hair, but it was soft and silky. It reached her shoulders and was usually let down.

She had snow white skin. It was smooth, and perfectly flawless.

She had all her curves in the right places.

She had the brain of a genius.

She was envied by the female population and loved by the opposite sex.

It was funny how their brain works, for they only seem to consider the physical aspects of a girl.

True, she had deep enticing hazel eyes bounded by naturally long eyelashes. But if you looked keenly enough, it could look like an abyss of never ending depression.

She was born in a broken family. Her mother was abroad, taking care of the family business. Her father divorced with her mother because of his 'instability in relationships' and 'sexual habits'. She had a brother, whom she lost a few years ago due to heart attack.

She was rich, in money, yes. But it did not matter to her. What truly mattered was the richness of her heart... Which was currently equal to zero.

She considered herself as a girl with no chance of serendipity.

She was seventeen then.

She was a sophomore senior high student.

She attended Seiji High.

She was called Alice. Full name - Alice Irene Blair.

________________________________________________________________________________

Please Vote and Comment. xD Thanks.