I walked over to my gray Ford F-150 truck and hopped in. The truck was handed down to me by my older brothers. My parents had bought the truck for my older brother, Nate. He drove it when he was in high school. When he graduated, it was passed on to my other brother, Kody. When he graduated, it was passed on to me. We were all two years apart so it worked out perfectly.

I drove about fifteen minutes until I reached my house. I actually lived closer to Roxy and Garrett than to Finn. I got home and parked in front of the house.

I walked inside and noticed my mom sitting on the couch. She didn't work weekends so she was usually home. My dad worked Saturday's and had Sunday's off so he was at work today.

"Morning," she said, as she looked up from the book she was reading.

"Hey, mom."

"Did you eat?" she asked, as I started walking up the stairs.

"Yeah. Pancakes and bacon. I'm just going to shower real quick, and then ima head over to Finn's again. We're going to the mall," I explained.

"Alright," I heard her say, and then I made my way to my bedroom.

I got in the shower and showered pretty quick. When I got out, I picked out some clothes. A pair of black jeans, a gray long sleeve, paired with my black converse was going to do today. The weather was still cold out so I also got my black beanie. My hair was still damp so I waited before putting on the beanie. I hurried and got dressed then made my way downstairs.

"See you later, mom," I yelled so she could hear me, before I stepped outside into the chilly December day. Even though this was Southern California, it was still a bit chilly in December. It honestly varied in December. One day it was sunny and warmer and the next it was slightly cloudy and cold enough to wear beanies and hoodies.

I actually liked December though. Beanies and coats? That was alright by me. The cold felt good sometimes. I could survive it. Sometimes I liked it better than summer.

I got in my truck and arrived at Finn's fifteen minutes later just as before. I walked into Finn's house, since the door was unlocked. I actually had a key. We all did, but I didn't use it. He usually left it unlocked when he was home.

No one was in the living room so I went upstairs to Finn's room.

"Hey, man," Finn said, when I entered his room.

He was sitting on his bed. Roxy was standing by the mirror, combing her damp hair.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"They went home to shower. They shouldn't be much longer, they left right after you. I'm actually about to shower right now, so if you guys excuse me." He stood and walked into his bathroom.

I sat down on the edge of Finn's bed and looked at Roxy, as she combed her hair.

"Is it cold outside?" She looked at me through the mirror she stood in front of.

"Yeah. I'm glad I have a jacket in my truck."

I continued to look at her. Actually, no, I continued to admire her. She was so beautiful. Her beautiful green eyes always made her stand out. She was amazing, and so was her personality. Her height, which she hated, was one of her best features. She carried herself with so much grace.

These were all things I could never admit to her. Feelings for her I couldn't admit. Even though I tried so hard not to, I had to admit them to myself. I was certain she didn't feel the same way about me, though. She wouldn't.

My attraction towards Roxy grew back in junior year. Ever since I started hanging out with the guys and her. I always knew she was pretty, but as I got to know her better, I knew she wasn't just pretty but also beautiful. On the outside and the inside. She was an amazing person and a wonderful girl all around. The sad thing is, I really couldn't tell her that because it could ruin our friendship. I just wish she somehow felt the same way, but I knew that wouldn't happen.