Sakamaki Brothers x Reader x Mukami Brothers (Celia's Carnival)

Start from the beginning

"That doesn't mean I have to take you with me."

"Please! I'll do anything!" he said.

"Anything?" She smiled evilly. As you saw The Sakamaki and Mukami family get out of the area you guys sat in for the meal, and they were coming your way.

"Anything!" Ayato said.

"Great! Teleport me and (Y/N) out of here and to the carnival and I will let you." Celia said, as the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers came towards the three of you, but you didn't see Karlheinz. Ayato grabbed Celia and You, and teleported. 

When you opened your eyes, there was indeed a carnival going on. There was a Ferris Weel, and different rides and other things from what you could see. There were different colors coming from the rides and attractions that caught your attention. But infront of you, was a ticket boath. Celia, after Ayato let go of her, seemed to be looking for it, then when  she found it, she asked for three tickets. And then came back to where Ayato you where. It was nighttime, so that's why you could see the lights coming from the carnival.

"Here. I don't care what you do, just don't get into too much trouble okay? Ayato, I heard over by the entrance there's a Takoyaki stand." Celia said, then she gave you and Ayato tickets. Then she walked towards the entrance  and went in.

"What?! Celia! Come back here!" Ayato yelled at her, as he went in. 

You where about to go in, when you felt someone stop you.

"Livestock, you aren't going in there alone." A voice from behind you said. When you turned, there was Ruki and everyone else, expect Karlheinz. He must have left.

"Yeah, Little Bitch, it's not nice leaving people behind." Laito commented. As he adjusted his hat. 

"It's not my fault Celia told Ayato there was a Takoyaki stand not far from here." You said.

"Eh? She did? Oh my, she really wants to get away from her, ne?" Kanato said.

The rest of them got tickets into the carnival, and you all went in. You didn't see Celia, but you saw Ayato. Apparently, Celia wasn't lying. There was a Takoyaki stand right there. And Ayato was eating all of the Takoyaki.

"Ayato! Stop making a fool out of yourself!" Reiji yelled.

"Fuck off! This is really good!" Ayato said back.

"Did you see where Celia went off to?" Reiji asked. 

"Eh?" Ayato said, looking around, then pointed to a carousel. Where from what you all could see, on one of the horses was Celia. "There she is. Along with Lucius and Rosanna and May. Now fuck off!" He said.

"Well, now we know where Rosanna and May are." Yuma said. 

"Now, don't make too much of fools of yourselfs." Reiji said to his brothers, then walked off. Ruki did the same, only he went over to the carousel. 

"Kitten!" Kou said, putting a hand on your shoulder. As the other boys left to go to where ever they wanted."Come on! Let's go over there!" He pointed towards a ride. 

"Huh?" You said, as Kou pulled you away. 

"Come on Subaru!" Kou yelled  at Subaru.

"Hey!" Subaru said, running after You and Kou. 

Kou wanted to go inside one of those werid houses. You know like a funhouse? Yeah, he wanted to go in one of those. The four of you wet through. Subaru got scared the most, while Kou laughed his butt off at Subaru.