Chapter 23

AN-hello loves, I missed you guys last week. I'm sorry I broke yet another promise and I'm sure you guys are not very happy with me. But 43K YAY THANK YOU!! EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME I LOVE YOU ALL!! Okay, on with the story. Here's chapter 23, I hope you enjoy!

Christmas Morning.

Eren's POV

My eyes fluttered open to greyish, dim light coming from the window. The room had a cool, almost bubble like air in it. Like when you step near a window on a snowy day and only the area around the window was cool and crisp, but outside of that area it was warm and fuzzy.

I looked to my right and saw a tuff of Levi's jet-black hair sticking up out of the blanket. I smiled slight and pulled the cover off myself and climbed out of the bed with out much effort. Levi stayed still and soft, warm breaths left him.

I heard the sizzle of bacon and the smell of pancakes. I walked downstairs, cautious to close the bedroom door. I walked into Hanji making us breakfast and everyone else still in their rooms.

"Morin' Hanji." I brushed past her to get a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning Eren, you and shorty sleep well?" She turned and gave me the eyebrows, then turned back and focused on the food.

"Yes, we did. Just sleeping actually, pervert." I said the last part under my breath then took a sip of my juice.

"Mhmmm." She hummed and smiled.

I placed the glass down and went upstairs to climb back into bed with Levi. Maybe cuddle.

When I got into the room, he was still fast asleep, beautiful as ever and a year older. I wondered if I make him happy. As happy as he makes me. I was so in love, so in love. I fell harder than a cement block in the ocean. It just amazed me, but I was happy. If I were to fall for anyone, let it be him.

I climbed back in the sheets and spooned my love. He stirred then settled into my arms. He grasped my hand and placed it to his soft lips. I smiled and closed my eyes. Bliss.

AN- okay loves, I'm so sorry. Summer was busy. Boyfriend, best friends and trips. School is beating me down. Depression has taken over me. I've been crying myself to sleep for the past month and it just sucks ass right now but I'm not giving up. I love you all so much and I hope, I really hope you can understand. I'm sorry for the short chapter, and I'll be getting better soon my darlings. I love you all. Thanks for the reads, comments, and votes!! I wish I could show you guys how much I love you all. You are the reason I write. I'll be better soon, and my writing will continue, to many more books as well. Thanks!! (Added: i just created an Instagram "livinwithereri" for my wattpad, if you'd like to know what's going on, I'll post daily and keep you guys updated, if there's any questions, ask me)