Chapter 8

AN: YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING OMG 1.2k READS! On another note sorry I haven't updated in like 2 1/2 weeks. But here I am and thank you soooooo much for all the votes comments and reads. Enjoy a extra long chapter or two.

Levi's POV
Work. Yay! Working at Hot Topic is the best. Dealing with scene and emo kids all day is my dream job. Some of them aren't that bad I guess I mean I do work there so technically I am scene. Whatever it doesn't matter.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"
"Hey Levi~"
"What do you want four-eyes?"
"Why so cold? I just wanted to talk to my bestie for the restie."

What did she just say?

"What the hell? Don't ever say that again."
"Alright fine but Pixis wants us in the store early today so, get your fabulous ass over here."

*beep*

Pixis is fucking annoying. And too old to be working at Hot Topic. He's the manager so I guess I have to listen. Oh yeah, I have to deal with Hanji, again. How fun!

* Time skip to Hot Topic*

"Hey Levi~"
"Shut up four-eyes."
"I guess someone is short tempered today."

What did she just say?

"What the hell did you just say Hanji? I turned around with a creepy ass smile that would scare the crap out of anyone.
"NOTHING. I gotta go Levi. Bye!"

Hmm. That's what I thought.

I travelled to the back of the store and stopped in front of Pixis's office door. I just barraged right in.

"LEVI!"

alright maybe that was a bad decision. He had been shaving his chest hair and trust me that was not a pleasant sight. Tch how unsanitary.

I just backed out of there and went to the employees' break room and got my name tag and set down my keys in my little locker type thing.

I walked out to the front entrance and greeted the customers and reorganized and restocked the shelves closest to the door.

"Hello, welcome to Hot Topic. T-shirts are buy one get one~ Eren?"

Eren's POV

"Come on Armin~ I want to go to Hot Topic." I said pulling my blonde mushroom by my side to my favorite store of all time.

Hot Topic was amazing. Every time I went to The Scouting Mall I just had to go there at least once. All the anime and band merch. It was heaven to kids like me.

I dragged Armin faster as I saw the big black and white sign that read "Hot Topic" and entered quickly only to be greeted by a certain shorty.

"Hello, welcome to Hot Topic. T-shirts are buy on get one~Eren?"

Everywhere I go he's there. Why the hell is the universe doing this to me? It's bad enough I live with him. I swear the universe ships us so hard right now.

"Hey Levi~"
"Do you two need any help with anything?"
"No-" I put my hand over Armin's mouth. I wanted to try something out.

"Actually I need some help finding some skinny jeans." I gave a innocent smile to Levi.

"Right this way."

He lead us to the skinny jean section. Armin gave me a look like "what the fuck are you planning?" and I just sent a small smile his way.

"Call me back over if you need anything."

"Okay thanks." I said looking at a black pair that I liked.

* time skip to 15 minutes of looking at skinny jeans, band merch, and other cool ass stuff*

"Levi~"
"What? Oh, are you done?" He said looking at the huge pile of merchandise I had in my arms and another pile I put in Armin's.

"Yeah we are but I need to try on a few things."
"Dressing rooms are over there to the left."
"Where?" I knew where they were I just needed to test out my experiment.

"Just follow me." He sighed and started to walk towards the dressing rooms.

•Get him to go to the dressing rooms with you. Check

Two more things to go.

He grabbed a key off his belt and unlocked the door to the far left and gestured me to it.

"I'll be waiting outside in case you need anything. And to make sure you don't steal any of that," he gestured to the things in my arms. "stuff."

I knew employees didn't wait outside of the dressing room for you to get out of there. Just the occasional worker coming to pick up the clothes that didn't look good on or fit the person.

•See if he provides unnecessary assistance. Check.

One more thing.

I got down to the Panic At The Disco shirt and my black skinny jeans and threw the rest on the bench. I walked out with a devilish smirk and called out to Levi.

"What is it Er-" he stuttered

HAH!!!! He stuttered. The tough guy on campus STUTTERED!

"Do these look okay, Levi~?" I said turning around and putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah yeah they look fine. Oh. It's time for my break see you at the dorm Eren." He turned around and headed towards the back of the store with his hand over his nose.

•See if he freaks out seeing you in a good looking outfit. Check.

YES!!!! I did it. I walked back to the dressing room and put in the clothes I arrived in and got the stuff I wanted and went to check-out with Armin.

After we checked out we went to go find Ymir and Christa.

It's been so long but here's a extra long chapter. Almost 1,000 words. You guys are amazing and I hope you guys continue to read. I will be starting another fan fiction ( ereri of course) after chapter 20 or 25 of this one. If you guys enjoy this one you'll most likely enjoy the next one. Well thank you guys very very much for everything. Bye guys✌🏼️