Chapter 11

AN; Hey my lovely readers and fellow ereri shippers. Merry Christmas! I hope you guys got everything you wanted and better. The Q and A thing is still going on through the chapter 15 so feel free to ask anything that concerns you about me, the book, or my life outside of writing. You guys are amazing. Here's Chapter 11 (by the way this is a Thanksgiving chapter and I ALMOST FORGOT! Happy Birthday to Mr. Levi! Hopefully him and Eren don't get too wild tonight. Jk jk. On to the story :) )

Levi's POV

"Eren, can you wake up? I really need your help." I shook Eren vigorously to get him out of his coma.

"Mmmm.. Come on.. let me sleep one more minute.." He mumbled looking at me through his lashes.

"Eren, please I really need your help." I say, softening a little looking at this extremely adorable brat.

"Oh, Levi is just begging me...fine I'll get up." He propped himself up on his elbows, stretched, letting all the joints in his arms with several pops and cracks...even lifting up some of his shirt to reveal his V Line. Hot.

Eren was really cute when he was sleepy. To be honest, I'm kinda happy that this stupid college put us in a room together. Weird that The Levi Ackerman is actually happy for someone to be in his presence.

Eren got off of his bed and followed me to the kitchen in our dorm.

"So what did All Powerful Levi need a normal human, like me, to help him with?" I was really rubbing off on this kid...

"Um... I need you to get something from the top shelf of the pantry...please..." I was kind of embarrassed but my height...you know.

Eren was chuckling and his face was starting to turn red. I was pissed.

"Come on, Jaeger. I just need the cans of green beans for Thanksgiving." I said through gritted teeth.

"Anything for you, Short stuff."

We both paused. Eren, out of fear and me, out of anger.

"What the hell did you just call me?" I said in the my angriest tone.

"Haha... Nothing." He reached up, didn't even need to get on his tippy-toes, and got the cans of green beans I needed. "Here you go." He then ran off to our bathroom.

I grabbed the beans and all the other ingredients of the counter top and started making green bean casserole.

***

I washed my hands and wiped them off on the apron Hanji and Petra gave me for my birthday. I hardly use it, but it's the thought that counts. I untied the back of  the apron and draped on doorknob of the pantry. Just then Eren came strolling out of the bathroom looking fine. As. Hell...

He was sporting a black V-neck sweater. (That looked like some good cuddling material *wink wink*) and some gray skinny jeans. Plus some shiny black dress shoes. Very formal but so fucking adorable.

I was staring and he noticed.

"Levi, Levi... LEVI!" He said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah. What do you want brat?" I said, feeling the heat rush to my face.

"You were staring. So I'm guessing I look decent."