Chapter 4

AN: Hey guys I'm back. Sorry I haven't updated. I was going to update last weekend but somethings came up . Well here's a extra long chapter. Enjoy!😊

Eren's POV
"JAEGER WAKE UP!"

What the hell man. I looked to see it was Levi who was yelling at me to get up. Oh yeah he wants me to wake up before classes to help him clean our already spotless dorm. What the hell? I don't understand this guy.

"Yeah yeah I'm up."

"Good, now go clean the windows and the kitchen."

He handed me windex and a rag. I sprayed the one window we have in the room and whipped off the excess cleaner off the glass. After that I went to the kitchen and then,

"JAEGER"

Oh. My. God.

"WHAT!?!"

I stomped in there. It's only been one day and I already hate this guy.

"Do you see this?" He questioned gesturing to the window, I cleaned not even five minutes ago.

"Yeah I cleaned it ?" I said but it came out as more of a question.

"It has streaks on it. Do it again."

What. The. Hell. STREAKS IT HAS STREAKS ON IT.

"Okay." I said through gritted teeth as he walked away.

I cleaned the window and double checked for streaks on it. Okay I'm done; now for the kitchen. I grabbed some kind of spray that said "Counter Cleaner" and sprayed it on the counter top by the stove and wiped it off making sure it was to Levi's standards.
Then I cleaned the sink, put dishes in the dish washer, and cleaned off the stove top. After I was done clean freak walked in.

"Not bad brat."

Wow. He's actually impressed.

"Thanks. Now can I get ready for class."

"Yeah yeah go ahead." He waved me off .

I went by my bed and got an outfit from my suit case and ran to the bathroom to change. I came out after I brushed my teeth and all that jazz. Then I ran out the door and headed towards building three were Armin, Mikasa, and the rest of my "squad" we're waiting for me.

"Hey guys" I said as I waved to them

"Eren." Annie and Mikasa replied with a nod.

"Hey I haven't seen you all summer." Connie, the bald idiot of the group, chirped loudly.

We started walking towards our classes, planning what we should do after school.

"Let's go to a buffet!" Sasha suggested

"Oh hell no Sasha. Remember what happened the last time." Jean said while sending Sasha a glare.

"Be nice Jean." Marco said with a sweet smile.

"It's still warm out why don't we go to the beach and hang out." Bertholdt, the six foot teddy bear, suggested.

"Yeah let's do that." Reiner, the muscle head, replied.

We all nodded and then said what time we would meet up and went to class.
This is going to be awesome.

(Time skip after class)

"Ugh! My classes were so boring!"

"Mine weren't and at least we had some together." Armin replied

"That because you enjoy school." I said while opening the door to my dorm.

Me and Armin walked in and I saw Levi at the desk doing some kind of work.
"Levi, I brought a friend over. Levi this is Armin. Armin this is Levi the asshole I share a dorm with." I gestured between the two and whispered the last part for Armin to only hear.

Levi nodded and went back to what ever he was doing.

Me and Armin changed into swimming trunks, got our sunglasses on and hurried out of the dorm to the beach .

AN: okay there we are chapter four. I hope you guys enjoy . I know it's not to much longer . I still hope you enjoy and I'll try to update sooner. ✌🏼️ peace out guys