Chapter 7

AN: You guys are the best readers and are super supportive. Thanks you guys and I want to give a special thanks to Saruwa_Chiaki. For the sweet comment they gave me. And also a thanks to all the readers who have voted and commented. Reading your comments makes my day better. So here is chapter 7. Hope you guys enjoy!

Eren's POV
Well I sure am fucked.

"Are you just going to stand there and bleed out on my carpet or go clean yourself up?"

My cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Let me help you tomato face." Levi said as he put  me a paper towel under my nose.

If possible I turned even more red. He looked straight into my teal eyes with those piercing grey ones. I thought I saw them soften. He quickly looked away and said a soft "excuse me." before disappearing in his room to change.

I ran into the bathroom and let out a breathe I didn't know I had held in. I quickly stripped down and ran the water. I stepped in and let the hot water run down my body.

I soon got out of the shower and went to my room to retrieve some clean sleep wear and threw it on. I settled into my bed and let sleep take over.

Levi's POV

Those eyes.
A mix of teal and green with specks of gold by his iris . I've ,never in all my life, seen something so beautiful. I had to get away before I had a bloody nose too.

My thoughts drifted to our afternoon at the beach. Those eyes ,the same ones I could look at forever, stared at me adoringly .

I felt a wave of drowsiness take over me and before I knew it I had fallen asleep. My first good night's rest in weeks.

*Time skip to next afternoon*

Eren's POV

"Can we get something to eat?" Sasha whined.

"I could eat." Armin said.

"YES FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH MY IDEA!" She yelled

"It's always because your idea has something to do with food." Jean said while he walked beside Marco.

"Where should we go?" I asked feeling my own stomach growl with the sudden talk of food.

"There is this new burger joint downtown. Why don't we go there?" Reiner suggested.

A series of "yeah"'s were heard and we all started to pile into Armin's  and Marco's cars.

*time skip to after lunch*

"That was some good stuff if I do say so myself." Connie said licking his lips with a dorky grin he always wore.

"We have a couple more hours to hang out what do you guys want to do?" Armin said checking his wrist watch.

"Let's go to the mall. I need to get some school shopping in." Christa said

"Christa, Hun we all know that's a lie." Ymir said hugging Christa from behind.

"Alright I need clothes, but do you guys want to?" She said failing to send a mean glare at Ymir.

"Yeah. Me and Armin will go." I said volunteering Armin.

"YAY!" Christa said with a wide grin.

"Shall we get going." Armin said.

AN: alright i couldn't get this to you soon enough to because my boyfriend kept calling me and my best friend was playing games on my phone and I got super distracted with the two of them. Alright I think I'm going to update tomorrow if possible and then I'm thinking about creating another story soon. I hope you guys enjoy. Sorry it's short.