Chapter 9

AN; I'm super sorry guys! It's been a while and I'm going to post a couple chapters this weekend to make up my absences . But anywho, I hope you guys enjoy!

Levi's POV

I had to get out of there.
He was so kawaii!!!

He's probably not gay, Levi. He has so many girls hanging around him. But something was telling me, nagging me, to make him mine. The universe or something? I don't know.

I glanced down at my watch and saw my shift was over. I took my name tag off and put it in my locker thing.

"Shit glasses, I'm heading home for the night."

"Nighty night, Levi~."

"Tch," I walked out of the mall and went to my car and drove to the dorms.

I just hope Eren hasn't made it there yet.

Eren's POV

"Bye Ymir, Christa!" Armin and I waved across the parking lot to the couple before climbing into Armin's car.

"Eren, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot." I said making a gun with my fingers towards Armin.

"Well Eren, did you make Levi help us on purpose? I know you know Hot Topic up, down, sideways and backwards. " he said

"What ever could you be talking about Armin?" I said with a innocent look in my eyes.

"You know what I'm talking about, Eren. Why did you do that?" He said focusing on the road.

I glared at him and sighed slightly.

"I was trying to prove a point. Like you said before, Levi is my type of man." I said with a slight, devious smirk.

As I finished my sentence I saw Levi's black mustang in the parking lot as we pulled up.

"Thanks for the ride Armin~" I said as stepped out of the car.

I broke into a ran to my dorm. Running track for 3 years comes in handy. My door came into sight after running some flights of stairs.  I grabbed the key out if my back pocket and unlocked my door quickly.

When I stepped in I heard some water running and this amazing voice. It sounded like God himself was singing in my dorm.

I walked toward the bathroom Levi and I share. I could feel the steam of the water warming my face and then I heard. Levi. It was amazing. And hot as hell.

He was singing "This is Gospel. By Panic at the Disco." He hit every note on key. That was one of my favorite songs and I could listen to him sing it all day. I might have zoned out and then I heard a faint click.

Then the bathroom door opened and a Levi with a towel around his waist appeared. Here we go again. I feel back on my elbows and looked up at Levi.

"Fancy meetin' you here, Levi." I said with a light shade of pink dusting my cheeks.

"Eren, what the hell are you doing here?" He said shooting a glare down at me.

That glare was hot. Dominating. Fuck.
I could feel it coming. I could feel my face darkening. Here we go guys.

*FUCKING NOSE BLEED ALERT*

And there we go. I was just sitting there looking up at Levi with my hand over my blood gushing nose.

"Um, I need to go to the bathroom real quick be right back." I said getting up and rushing to the door literally two feet away from me.

I shut the door and locked it with great speed and looked in the mirror at my red face. I legit looked like tomato. I grabbed a piece of tissue paper and cleaned up my blood from underneath and around my nose.

I turned on the sink and let the water warm up to the temperature I preferred. After a couple of seconds I cupped my hands under the running water and splashed my face off a number of times to get rid of that redness.

After I fixed my hair and made sure I didn't resemble a tomato anymore then I unlocked the door and went out.

"Alright Eren, tell me what exactly you were doing?" A now dressed Levi asked me.

"..."

AN; okay here we go. I hope you Guys enjoy. Thank you!!