Chapter 10

AN: hey guys. Here is chapter 10 thanks for the comments, votes, and reads. I just wanted to say IM SO SORRY GUYS!!! It's been hard to write because of the holiday and my friends planning stuff and gifts and cleaning my house for guests and all that  stuff. But here's chapter ten and hopefully you enjoy and I can get a couple of chapters posted (where have I heard that before) Alrighty I hope you enjoy!!!

Eren's POV

"Eren, could you please explain what you were doing?" Levi asked again impatiently

Well your screwed, Jaeger. Might as well come out and get kicked in the face by the all powerful Levi Ackerman.

"Um..."

Oh wow like that's an answer!

"Um?" Levi reply's back in a mocking tone.

"Oh I was just uh... waiting for you to come out of the bathroom?" I stuttered out sounding more like a question.

"Okay.... Well I'm going to bed now, Eren and I'll just be going now." He said in a very suspicious tone but at least he bought the lame ass excuse.

Well it's about time I call Mikasa and Armin. I grabbed my phone and texted both Mikasa and Armin to meet me by the English Hall and walk with me to get some ice cream from a popular college joint down the street. They both say they'll meet me down there in 10 minutes.

I grab my coat and keys, then slip on my green converse.

"Levi! I'm leaving I'll be back in a hour or so. So don't shot me or anything when I come back!" I yelled in our tiny dorm room.

"Okay!" He yelled from the the room we share.

I opened the door and locked it from the outside. I plugged my earphones in my iPhone 5s and start heading towards the English Hall, which isn't that far from the boys dorms, but is a distance from Mikasa's dorm. Armin and Mikasa texted me just as the old building came into my sight.

*text*
Arm-out- why are we going to get ice cream so late? What did you do?

Me- Nothing Armin. I'm just hungry.

Mika- craving ice cream at 10 o'clock? What did short stock do to you?

Me- NOTHING GUYS!

Arm-out- sure thing eren ;)

Mika-mhm...

*end of text*

This is just great. They know me better than I know myself. I was listening to my The Weeknd playlist and Losers came on. (AN- the song is in the media thing. Listen if you'd like) .

"Eren!" Armin yelled waving

"What's up Arm-out?" I said while pausing the song and taking out my earphones.

"I told you to stop calling me that. I told you this in friggin' middle school." He said as I saw Mikasa come up behind Armin and put one pale finger over her pink lips. I nodded, knowing what she was doing.

"Well, it seems like you still continue to cuss like a middle schooler." I mocked

"Eren, you know I don't cuss...." Armin was still talking but I wasn't listening because Mikasa's hands were hovering over his shoulders looking like a cat ready to pounce.