'Nononono! You can't tell no one Nia! I mean it! At least till we come back from the trip!' I say pointing a finger in her face. She rolls her eyes and sighs dramatically.

'Yes boss.' She salutes. Then her eyes light up again.

'Omygosh, let's all switch rooms! Dontae comes here, I'll go his room. Then Corey goes Keiara's and Sophie goes Corey's!' Nia grins. Wait, hol' up. Why is she grinning about being in a room with Jayden, for the whole night?!

'Nia..you do know that Jayden shares a room with Tae?' I ask in confusion.

'Yeah..and?' She shrugs. My mouth flies open.

'Nia..please don't tell me it's true.' I say wearily.

'What?' She says innocently although she knows exactly what I'm talking about.

'You like my twin!' I scream, not knowing whether to be excited or disgusted.

'Shush man!' She hisses whilst looking around like someone's here.

'Aww!' I squeal. She smiles slightly.

'Did I say I did tho?' She says, still smiling.

'Aww, Nia! I really love you!' I say throwing my arms around her. She laughs.

'Get off me, you faggot.' She says pushing me away.

'Alright. I'm gonna go shower first!' I say running into our mini en-suite bathroom. The shower was actually kinda nice, and not dirty.

'Jayda! Hurry up man! You've been in there for time!' Nia screams banging the door. I've only been in here for 20 minutes. I roll my eyes and step out the shower feeling refreshed. I wrap my towel around me and exit the bathroom. I smile at Nia while she cuts her eye at me and pushes past me into the bathroom.

'Love you Nia!' I laugh. I took the shower cap off and pulled my hair up into a messy bun on top of my head whilst I creamed my skin and got changed into a pair of Dontae's basketball shorts that had become my pj's and a vest top. I slipped my fluffy bed socks on. Nia came out the bathroom half an hour later, yet she complained about me taking long, and put on some batty riders with a top that looked familiar. I swear that's the top I stole from Jay..?

'Nia! That's my top!' I shout in disbelief. 'And my slippers!' I say scanning her feet. She shrugs.

'You left them at mine so therefore, they are now mine.' She smiles at me. I roll my eyes. Me and Nia do that all the time, we have so much stuff of each other's that we've forgotten who they belonged to in the first place.

'Anyway! My plan!' She squeals. She calls Keiara, who calls Corey, who calls Dontae. It was some 4 way call but everyone was on loud speaker so it was an 8 way call; me, Nia, Keiara, Sophie, Corey, Michael, Tae and Jayden.

'Guys, we're doing a room switcheroo!' Nia exclaims excitedly.

'Neek.'

'Idiot.'

'Fob.'

'Retard.' Were the replies she got.

'Err, you sket!' Jayden says laughing. Obviously it would be him.

'So who's switching with who?' Keiara asks quickly before Nia and Jayden start fighting.

'Me and Dontae are swapping, and Corahn and Sophie are swapping.' Nia says.

'Is that it?' Jayden asks.

'So Jayda and Dontae will be sharing. Keiara and Corahn. Sophie and Michael then me and rat boy.' Nia confirms.