21. What was that??

Start from the beginning

But as usual, her stubbornness stands high between us. She doesn't want to know anything. She has shut down any kind of source which would lead me to her. I even get my boss to file a case against her so, that I was sent to her place. But there also she has to use her relation with the company's owner.

But now she crossed the limits, she is getting married to Xavier William not only that tabloids says it's love marriage. I can't believe this she used to hate those kinds of guys. In our relationship I would have never intentionally hurt her. But in their case he'll always hurt her what kind loyalty he'll offer her?

But she's blind, she's only doing this to get revenge from me. She wants to torture me. Maybe I'm assuming things, maybe it's all lie what media are posting. But smile on their faces tells all. It screams that what I think is all truth. He marked her with his ring. After so long I saw her face, she still looks same just she loses some weight.

And that Xavier he tries his best to keep me away from her. Like today she is visiting him here in New York I don't know why? But she is coming. As soon as he came to know about it. He suddenly sends me away so that I can't see her, but I'm also her lover so I did complete all my work here and was on my way back to familiar silver building. If my luck is in my favour I'm sure I'll get her to talk to me.

--------------------------------------

Xavier's P.O.V.

I'm right now I'm my chamber talking with Jason about some official matter. It's been a week till I last saw Rose. That time her mom caught us making out in her bedroom. I still remember her blushing that night. But today I'll meet her more like we will stay together for a whole two days.

Actually, she is visiting here to renovate my sorry our soon to be home. Yeah, I'm allowing her to renovate my penthouse. It's my mom's plan she thinks Rose wouldn't be comfortable with my room settings. So the first thing they plan is to enlarge my closet. It is already so large and looks like a mini showroom.

But before that I'll take her to a lunch, she called me a few minutes back when she her private jet land telling me to treat her with a tasty lunch. So I told my driver to drive her to the office. Also, I made Adrian leave the building for some work. I don't want to make Rose uncomfortable. I can't just fire him because he's my fiance's ex boyfriend.

"So she's coming here" I was interrupted from my thoughts by Jason. I nodded at him.

"I don't know if I should ask you, but I hear that you're allowing your fiance and your mother to renovate your place??" He hesitantly asks me.

"I'm not it's more like an expin, so not it's not actually renovating my penthouse" I explain to him while he is watching me with his mouth wide open.

"I don't believe this. Are you crazy, it's already so big. What is the need to expand it more?" I agree it's already big enough, I have really lavish fully equipped with latest technologies. Ground floor has 10 garages separately for each car I own. But now I had to expand it for Rose to 17 garages she said she'll bring all her seven cars.

On the first floor I had my personal office with game room across from it. It's sounds like dreamland right, but it's a reality in my case. Most importantly, I had my living place on the top floor, where I had my bedroom, closet, living room and kitchen.

"What can I say my soon to be wife wants to live a comfortable life and it's not possible with the current settings of my room especially." I saw her room, it's so different from mine, I don't want to change my room fully, but a little bit change won't hurt I guess?

"Please do tell me you're not in love with her already?!" Jason said what you can say in a serious tone.

"Obviously not, she's just some girl who caught my attention." It's the truth, I'm not in love with her. At least not yet.

"So much attention that you agreed to marry her." Moreover I was forced.

"Yeah, so? There is nothing wrong with me getting married now. Just go to your home or wherever you want to go she'll be here soon." I said to him.

But both of us were interrupted by the knock on my chamber's door. I instantly said come in without thinking who it might me. I regret it as soon as Susan walks inside wearing lavender coloured strapped short dress with light brown coloured high boots and a white jacket hung over her shoulder. I never thought she could look this good just like some model.

"Hey Xavier, sorry if I'm interrupting." With that I snapped out of my imagination.

"No, no, not at all Jason is about to leave." I told her and faced Jason, who is still looking at her in the wow expression on his face. He's staring at her in front of me. He is so dead now.

"Jason stop staring at her NOW." I shouted at him he immediately. He immediately shifted his gaze from her and snapped his eyes at me.

"I'm leaving, bye Susan, and Xavier stop staring at her." I glare at him and when he make his way out he took her hand kissed at her knuckles I'll kill him for sure!!!

"What was that?" Rose asked confused.

"What are you talking about, let's go from here. And what's with the outfit?" I stood up from my chair and glance back before taking her hand in mine and dragging her out with me.

"Something is wrong with it? I didn't know that your fiance has to follow some dress code like employees." Will she ever stop rubbing that fact on my face. I just gave her a look. She laughed at me and started walking matching my pace.

_______________________________________

Vote&Comment&share

Hope you guys like it and please comment if you had any queries. Thanks for reading and please click that small orange star.