3- It Begins

Hiiiiii everyone hopefully you like it. Enjoy

  The next two days had been stressful dealing with my family get together on our lost. Thomas and Janet gave me the rest of the day this week off so I can be with my family to arrange for the funeral that was coming up real soon. I was over pleased when Jerry told me most of the people from the group young winners were satisfied with my customer service on their event, especially the birthday boy. I was surprise to hear that he enjoyed my services towards him when he was definitely rude to me.

Angelica, I whispered to myself. Changing my thoughts about my work to Angelica. I turn my whole body to the right side facing my bright clock projecting three o clock in the afternoon. I slept in letting my body rest for the upcoming events. I grab my phone turning my home screen on, staring into the wallpaper that made me want to tear up every time I glance at it. Angelica smiles bright at the camera while Stanley, Jessica and I were showing off are goofy faces at each other. My heart aches as I stared into Angelica dark brown eyes. The day to say goodbye to Angelica is painfully coming up, and I don't know how to handle it. I can tell my family is trying so hard to hold everything in, but soon enough that day we'll bring out our desperate side, begging our God to bring her back to us. My phone begins to ring signaling a call coming in, when I glance over to the caller id, it shows Janet.

"Good afternoon Janet." I greet her first.

"Hey beautiful, how are you?" Janet question me. I shrug my shoulders even though Janet couldn't see it physically. I didn't know how to answer that, how to feel exactly.

"I honestly don't know." I responded. I can tell I put Janet in an awkward situation since she didn't respond right away after I told her that.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but there's a gentleman here that's been waiting for you to come to work." I cringe my eyebrows in a confuse expression, trying to figure out who could it be that I possibly made a mistake in meeting up with this week. When no names appear in my mind. I gave up and question Janet, who could it be.

"You sure, this guy waiting on me Janet? I haven't made any time to meet up with anyone since I have to be with my family this week, and you should know that." I replied to Janet honestly. I heard shuffling noise in the background of the call, making me curious about who it was.

"Well this gentleman said he's sorry to bother you, but he said you owe him and he didn't have a way to contact you." My heart drops when the realization came to me. The birthday boy! I mentally scream to myself.

"Can you please put him on the phone Janet." I begged her and she quickly obey my wish.

"What's good shawty?" His rough, raspy voice came on the phone, and I mentally squealed. I quickly shot up from my bed into a sitting position, letting my legs dangle on the side of the bed. I compose myself making sure the next words that come out of my mouth doesn't sound like I'm thirsty for him.

"Hey, I'm okay, just woke up actually." I slap myself on my knees. Out of everything I can reply to him, I choose to say this. Wow!

"For a minute there I thought you were hiding from me, you know." He states and I couldn't help but wondered why he thought I was hiding from him. Does that mean he's interested in me? I hope so!

"Well you found me didn't you?" I mentally slap myself. Oh that's a great way to pull him into you. I sarcastically told myself. He let out a few chuckles when he didn't reply and in that second I thought I embarrass myself for saying that. God, did I sound like a child saying, well you found me didn't you?