2- Sunset

I hope you all like it!

Standing outside of my work I sigh, taking in everything that happened just two hours ago. I'm glad Jessica came to my rescue, but I 'm actually disappointed in Stanley decision making of becoming a Pastor. Little did dad know the secrets Stanley has been hiding from him can actually give dad a heart attack. I know Stanley is the only son dad ever had, so in Stanley head, he thinks he should be the golden child; the man of the house.

Jessica is the rebellious child out of all of us and of course out of the two parents, mom would be the one to dislike Jessica, especially the fact Jessica is a lesbian. Man, I tell you when mom found out Jessica was a lesbian, she was covered with a disappointment mix with pure anger, mostly because she caught Jessica doing sexual activity with a girl on our parent's bed. I think that's what made the relationship between them went off the cliff, seeing as mom found out Jessica was into girl not from Jessica sitting her down and explaining her situation, but from the girls moaning Jessica name out when mom walked in on her. I giggled to myself taking in the memories. Once Jessica turned eight-teen she packed up her things and ran off to a university not turning back. Jessica battled trying to accept not only herself, but getting our parents to accept her. It's not easy when you're a pastor's kid and you always have to be on your best behavior or would've been the talk of the month at church.

A sudden smack on my ass had me out of my thoughts. I swiftly turn my head to be met with Jerome. I automatic narrowed my eyes at him and of course he grins showing his perfect teeth. Jerome and I had a history together back when we were in high school. people called us the 'it couples', but I got tired of dealing with his insecurity ass. Don't get me wrong Jerome is a very handsome man and he can get any lady with the snap of his fingers, but not me I just simply grew tired of him. He was always getting into fights with guys that would only say hello to me, I know crazy right? Every week was something new to argue about, and every week I grew aggravated, until eventually I snap. Jerome and I were madly in love with each other to the point I gave him my virginity, but at the end we had to separate.

"Ashanti girl I see you're back." He told me as he lick his lips and eye me down from my head down to my shoes. I rolled my eyes, deciding on checking him out too. The only thing that changed on his appearance was his body gaining muscles and also his facial hair growing heavy. I give him points that he actually looks more of an adult now.

"How many times did I tell you that I don't want you touching my ass Jerome?" I question him. I snap my finger to get his attention from his eye's roaming on my body. When I finally got his attention he took a step closer to me letting his eye's never leaving mine.

"And what have I told you? You know damn well, no one will never have you, because I want you back baby." He replied to me with no trace of a smile hint on him.

"I've been waiting on you to return home and run into my arms baby. I made sure to let you know every day how much I wanted you back and how much I miss you're sexy ass."

"No Jerome I told you over and over-"

"I don't want you to even finish the sentence, because we both know that we going to end up disagreeing about this." He answer and I mentally slap him. I had to admit one thing I still love about Jerome was his determination and how he didn't care about showing his love for me back then. I shook my head, giving him a small smile.

"I have work Jerome" I turn around heading straight inside Sunset where I work at, not leaving him time to talk.

"Ashanti girl I'm glad you back, oh how I miss you!" I followed the voice and smile automatic to my best friend Tasha. I walk towards her and gave her a tight hug.