prologue

Uff... ayiappa.. aaj fir late ho gyi.. aaj to ye monster mjhe maar hi dalega..
Nandu kept on blabbering while getting ready ..
After 5 mins she ran out of her apartment where she live alone.. as dis apartment was provided by the company.. her parents live in the same city... but she wanted to do something for herself.. so she took this tough decision of shifting.. although she talk tohem daily.. she meet them almost every week.. but still living alone on own was a big step..

She went dwn by lift nd saw the almost red in anger face of her monster..

Sorry sorry.. wo na aaj.. ashe was about to say when she was cut in between.. haa aaj kya bahana h miss murthy..m listening the person said with full of sarcasm and anger..

Arey bahana ni h wo na i was trying to dance like hritik bt leg slip ho gya to gir gyi.. but thank god lagi ni..she said being all dramatic..

What.. u sliped.. are u crazy.. khi lagi to ni.. show me kha lagi... and dare u say a lie.. idhar aao baitho pehle.. the person freaked out... aur mjhe bulaya ku ni.. mai mars me ni rehta.. m ur neighbour God damit

Arey baba chill ..ni lagi.. see m fine... aur tumhe isliye ni bulayi kuki i was fine.. tum faltu tension lelete.. and mr malhotra.. u r my boss in d office.. yha pr ni.. she said making a cute pout..

Ya he is manik malhota her boss cum bf..

Ok guys.. do tell.. kaisa lga..

Do comment and hit the star..

Acche response pr hi next update milega

If this time i don't get good comments then i will not continue..this is a serious warning

THANKS KIDDO FOR THIS TITLE ND APPROVAL😘😘

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें