Chapter 1

Chapter 1 .

Jadah pov,

2 years later

"Ryan baby slow down." I sigh. See today is his second birthday. Everybody is at Christopher house, well in the backyard. Me and him are good communication wise. He's in a relationship with Karrueche, she don't like me at all. I have no idea why but she don't.

"Baby leave him alone. It's his birthday." Bryson said. I chuckled sitting on his lap. Me and Bryson has been dating for 5 amazing months. He's literally perfect. Treats me way better then Chris ass.

Royalty is 5 and will be starting Kindergartens. She growing up so fast. She still is hard headed ass Royalty. I still can't believe my baby about to be a kindergartner.

"You hungry?" I asked looking down at Bryson.

"To know what I wanna eat." He mumbled in my ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I smirked biting my lips.

"If I didn't give a fuck, we'll be fucking right now." I mumbled looking at him.

"Look at Ryan." He said. I looked over seeing Ryan taking his clothes out and about to get in the pool.

"Ryan sweetie." I said getting outta Bryson's grip and jogging over towards Ryan. "You gotta keep your clothes on baby, we're going to get in the pool after we eat okay?" I asked.

"Otay' mommy." He said as I helped put his clothes back on. All his friends was just looking at him from day care.

"Mommy can I get some ice cream?" Royalty asked.

"Go ask your father baby." I said. She took off running through the crowd.

"You stay away from these pool okay Ryan. If you go to this pool again you gotta sit in time out." I said. He nodded.

"Can I play on that?" He asked pooling to the water slide. His clothes was already wet so might as well. "Sure baby boy." I smiled kissing his forehead. He took of over there. He's so adorable.

I walk over towards Bryson sitting in the Chair next to him. His facial expression was a bit different from the others.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Karrueche is just staring at me." He mumbled looking at me. I looked over at her and she had lusty eyes and shit staring at him.

"What type of shit?" I asked standing up.

"Aye Jadah." A voice called. I looked the direction the voice came and it was Christopher. He waved from me to come here. I went over there. "I cannot work this damn ice cream machine." He chuckled.

"Christopher all you had to do was pull the handle down." I said pulling it down, he moved the cone over the cream.

"I knew that." He nodded.

"I bet you did." I chuckled about to walk off.

"Wait Jadah." Chris said. I turned around looking at him. "Royalty and Ryan staying with me tonight correct?" He asked.

"Yeah, I thought we been covered this." I said slightly chuckling.

"We never get to have a conversation anymore. When you drop the kids off you just kissed then goodbye and leave. You never communicate with me." He said.