Fangs part 1

Bang!
A blinding light filled the room bliding the group of shadows cluttering around an old table. It was your typical moldy old house. Candles were providing some light, and windows hidden behind planks of wood and layered curtains keeping out any sun.
Or at least... That's how it was suppose to be..
"Die vampires!" Shouted a high pitched roar. As the strange animal lept into the crowd of shadows. The door he threw open closed right behind him. A white figure quickly grabbed the animal's tiny fist and pinned it to his back, slamming him to the floor.
"Who the hell is this?" Asked a woman's voice amongst the crowd. The man on top of the boy shrugged.
"I don't know, never seen him before."
"Let  go of me!" He screamed. The man pried the stake from the boy's small fingers and held it up to the candle light.
"Seriously? A wooden stake?"
"It wa the only thing I could find that could kill you!"
"Come on James, get off him." James looked up with a surprised look from his face. Emerging from the crowd was a woman more pale than anyone else surrounding her. Her sleeveless white dress danced as she strode toward the child. Her heels clattered on top of the termite eaten wood floor as iif they were clapping for her entrance.. A devilish smirk reflected by her red eyes framed by her white hair, yes, this woman...
The man almost as pale as the woman lifted himself slowly from the boy as she shoved her face in the small animal's darting eyes.
That's when the boy knew. Her strong presence like she was a queen, the way she smiled reflecting her crimson eyes-
This woman was a vampire.
"Yo," She casually smiled, showing a row of white fangs, but the kid was too pissed to be terrified. He quickly jumped up trying to punch her in the face, but the woman easily dodged it.
"So... What's your name?" The boy kept up with boxer act as she studied him closely squinting her eyes. Mmm... Black hair and tan skin. Defitly human, thin body but has some muscle to it... Add in the raggedy clothing... working class maybe?
"Hey, are you going to introduce yourself or are you going to be rude?"
"AAAAGGGHH!" The boy continued  screaming his head off and throwing a tantrum until the woman finally sighed and swiped her foot under his leg. The wild animal immediately fell on his back with a heavy thud.
"Now," The woman sat on his stomach with her legs crossed watching the small insect squirm under her weight.
"GET OFF ME!"
"Why nice to meet you get off me, my name is Ivory Dianthus,"
"Shut up! I'll kill you!" Ivory kept to her position until the he finally realized that she wasn't going to budge.
"Tell me, why do you want to  kill me?" She asked squinting her eyes at him. The boy laughed hysterically.
"You killed them all!"
"What?"
    "Mom, Dad, Aunty, you killed all of them! Just because we wouldn't give you blood," his voice began to whimper as he covered his face. "And, I couldn't do anything, I just hid in the  cupboard until they were all killed!"
    "So your town was a victim of a vampire raid?"
    "Yes,"
    "Who was your lord?"
    " Sir Brookstone, we would live of his fields, and give him a portion of our crops during harvest  season-"
    "And in return he and his private army would protect the villagers. Typical feudalism."
    "And you were there!" The boy pointed his finger to Ivory's bloody eyes stone cold. "Mark my word vampire! I will kill you!"
    "Really?" Ivory tilted her head into the boys nape. She took a deep breath letting a heavy hiss between her teeth.  "Just try it." The boy was paralyzed in that moment, for he knew, that the way he was now, there was no way he could kill her.
    "Go home kid," Ivory stood up letting her demon smile look down on the boy, "Unless you want to die."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I've come vampire!" It wa sunrise, right when Ivory was suppose to go to bed, and enjoy her beauty sleep, in the sweet world of dreams...
So why the hell... Is he here?!
    Ivory groggily got up from her sleeping bag and squinted her eyes around the room. It was an old guest room where someone might stay for vacation, but now do its sorry state of dust mirrors and cobwebs, not even the bed could be used. It looked like it would fall apart any minute.
Ivory tiptoed across the old floorboards in her white night gown. She peeked through the heavy curtains into the dirty window squinting her eyes in the light. She could see the blurry figure of a young boy with a giant wooden stake and...Garlic? Seriously Garlic?
    "Go Home!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. The boy looked up and realized what window she was peeking out of. Shit, it's too ate in the night for this...
    "Ivory?" Ivory turned around and saw her roommate crawl out of her sleeping bags. It's only been an hour since they went to bed, yet her white hair was already a mess. She wore a T-shirt with a picture of bacon and old sweat pants as her pajamas.
    She didn't seem like a vampire at all.
    "Sorry Kate, it's him again, from yesterday."
    "Yeah, I heard." Kate pulled out her glasses from an dust burrow and staggered over to the window also squinting her eyes. The two stared and looked down on the boy, filing to break down the front door they have just reinforced.
    "His village was raided hu," Kate said quietly.
    "Yeah, probably from the government for not giving their consent to blood." Ivory yawned.
    "You think it was Umbra?"
    "Who else could it be? He saw my sister there after all. She's the one who destroyed the world and started this stupid feudal era. Then she created her stupid organization Umbra to take over as the government. Vampires ruling the human race in small towns governed by lords, and have to give them blood for protection. Seriously, I never thought she could actually pull it off."
    "Well, we have to do something about him, if we don't he's going to keep attacking us with wooden stakes and garlic." Ivory rolled her eyes, it was true vampires couldn't eat garlic, but they really couldn't eat any human food. It didn't matter what it was, they could only drink blood and water from time to time.
    "Seriously though,a wooden stake?" Ivory staggered back into her warm sleeping bag on the rotten floor. "Humans are so stupid, they think wooden stakes are the only thing that can kill us, don't they know a gun would be better? It wouldn't matter what the weapon was as long as they could shove it through us."
    "Ah, he's leaving." Kate peeked through the curtains as Ivory popped her head up and traveled back to the window. They saw the small child bolting away from the house into the direction to a town close by.
    "Did he give up?" Kate asked, but Ivory shrugged.
"I don't know, but I need sleep!" She threw herself back on the sleeping bag. As she drifted off though, she herself was curious on when the boy was going to return.