Its just a question

Jeremy was still talking to me, but I couldn't focus on whatever he was saying, all I wanted was to turn around and see if the man was still looking at me. But I knew I couldn't, because he was a d*ck and I couldn't show him any interest. However, I really wanted to know a little more about him, or at least his name.

- Jeremy? I interrupted him in his speech. Can you tell me who is this man?

Luckily, the man couldn't hear us with the music coming out of the speakers, he was too far away from us. Jeremy took a glance behind me before looking back at me, giving me a small smile.

- It's Alexander Melins, he said. He is a boxer, a good one. He won lot of trophies, he is getting a name in the business. He is good, but he got his temper.

- His temper? I asked to invite him to say more.

- Yeah, he confirmed. He is good at boxing but he never listen to anyone, never take any advice. He is proud and full of himself, and treat women like sh*t.

- Well, I'm not really surprised, I said shrugging.

The description Jeremy gave me confirmed me what I saw and heard yesterday. He wasn't the kind of person you would hangout with, and the fact that he was always alone at the gym proved it even more.
Jeremy had started once again talking about a movie that was about to come out and he wanted to see. I took this as my cue to leave for the changing room before the idea of inviting me popped out in his head. Not that I didn't like Jeremy, because he was really nice. But I didn't wanted to flirt with him, or to go on a sort of date with him.

The room was pretty small and boys and girls were all changing in it, which didn't really bothered me. I didn't had a perfect body, and I knew it, but I wasn't self conscious either. I just didn't care about the look of the others toward me.
I took off my clothes, getting back into my school uniform as I didn't had anything else. Being it a private catholic school wasn't as bad as I had imagined, but I promise, their uniforms were the ugliest I've ever seen in my life. A with shirt so stiff it was almost uncomfortable, and on rope was either a cardigan or a sweater in Bordeaux, as it was the colour of the school. The two were big enough to hide the body shape according to their description, as I took a M it would be a XXL for any regular outlet store. The skirt was above the knees, but sure was anything but daring. To complete the "look" some high knee socks and black moccasins were used.

- Still at school? I heard from behind.

As I turned around I saw the tall boy from earlier. It was him, again and again. Alexander. I scanned him from his shoes until his face, before answering.

- Seems like it, I said referring to my uniforms.

- Did you told it to Jeremy? He asked without seeming to give a inch of interest. Because it's not legal.

- Jeremy knows, but I don't see in what my age is a problem in our friendship, I said icily. So you better pay attention to your own problem instead of Jeremy's.

- Feisty one, he commented showing a bit of interest for the first time. I get why he is already chasing after you.

- I didn't knew you were the kind of person gossiping around, I sarcastically replied. I have no idea what you want from me, but go get yourself a life. What I do, and who I'm talking to is none of your business.

I closed the door of the locker before tacking my bag and walking out, all I heard were a slight laugh. It was so small, so cold and empty that I wasn't even sure I heard it, it had no emotion.

I had no idea what was wrong with this guy, but he seemed like he wasn't able to feel anything. Everything he said, every facial expression he had, every look he gave, everything was empty. He was like a robot, a cold heated living robot.

I went out of the room to find Jeremy waiting for me, he took my bag and offered me to drive me home, which I gladly accepted as it was dark. Walking alone in the night wasn't something I wanted to do since I didn't knew the city well enough. He drove me home, talking as usual, dropping me in front of my door. I quickly thanked him before leaving.
I didn't wanted to spent too much time with him because he was becoming more and more flirtatious. And I didn't wanted to have to stop him, because this kind of situations were always awkward. Plus, Jeremy was the first person I befriended in this city, and the first and only one I befriended in the club. I didn't wanted the things to change, only three days after I arrived here.

The week went by, school was as boring as it was back in my town, and the only way I found to let my frustration out was the gym. Running and working out was helping me, because it was the only way I could let go and forget about my life.
Changing of city wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, even if I was doing my best. I was missing my friends, my previous gym, and the restaurant "at Olga" where we use to go every Friday night with my friends and my aunt. Olga, the owner, were a small and fat woman, and an amazing cooker. She was baking the best lasagna of the country, and the best salted pancakes I have ever eaten in my life.
I even missed the grocery shop owner, that paranoid old man who had a rifle as old as him under the counter. I missed every little thing that made that town so special and so different. But I couldn't come back to that.

Instead I had to find little things to London, so that it would look as special to my eyes that my town looked. I didn't had struggle to make myself a place in the school or at the gym, it came to me rather easily, but I wasn't sure I wanted this place. I wasn't sure this place was the right for me.
I definitely felt like something was missing but I couldn't find what it was, and until I found that missing thing, I knew I would feel comfortable.

___________
Yo guys!!!!
How was that? I wanted to give you a little bit of Shay's mind. I wanted you to see that she wasn't just emotionless but that she only had a little hard time giving in and trusting people.
Hope you guys enjoyed it
Love xx