Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

Max looked at me, his face seemed slimmer older than he was since the shooting. The stress is starting to take its toll on his body. "You obviously need your rest. Why don't you come home with me?"

I shrugged his hand off my arm. "I have lost my mother, I need to make sure I don't lose any of her things that I may want."

Dad came into my line of vision. "You don't need to worry about that today Tasha." Dad spoke softly. "I don't think I am ready to go back to the house just yet."

I swallowed, looking around the room. I felt as if they were all ganging up on me for no reason. "Well I shall go to the hospital then to see my husband."

"What you need babe is some sleep." Max told me.

I cut my eye after him. "You don't get to tell me what to do!" I shouted at him. He looked taken back.

Every time I look at him I felt this burning anger to him. I just don't know why they won't let me do things on my own.

"Why are you being like this Natasha?" Max looked visible upset. "I miss him too. He is my other half. My brother... My twin." He pulled me into his arms.

I screamed thrashing about hitting him on the chest. "He is my husband!" I cried. "Not just you. I can't live without him. A part of me is gone. I am dead."

Max peppered kisses along my face. "You are not dead. And he still lives. There is hope."

"Hope?" I said in disbelief. "There is no hope."

"He will live." Max told me more firmly. Just like that I had to believe.

We went straight to the hospital from Hanna house. There were bouquets of Flowers around his private room. His parents were not in attendance when we got there. Max informed me that they were watching the kids.

Fresh tears left my eyes seeing my strong husband there laying in the bed with drips flowing into his arms and a NG tube that that was going through his nose.

My hand covered his on the bed. I poured all my love into the touch willing him to wake up.

He just laid there still, unaware of my touch. Max sat in the chair opposite picking up a book then began reading out loud to his brother. Hoping that the sound of his voice will wake him from his never ending dream.

Daniel POV

I laid in the hospital bed after my surgery. That bitch Hanna robbed me of my left eye. The doctors told me that they had to remove the left eye due to the damage that was caused.

That bitch will pay for what she has done. I always hated her. I don't know why I left it so long to get rid of the bitch and to top it all off she was having my baby.

I swallowed the pills that the nurse left on the desk that was to help me with the pain. I put on the hospital gown walking out my room.

I saw security by the wing where Marcus was being kept. I kept walking. The security looked at me however they didn't say anything but let me pass. I walked pass the room flatting myself on the wall when I saw that Bitch Natasha and Max come out the room.

They were walking to the canteen area to get a drink. I used this a way to get into the room unnoticed.

"Look how the mighty have fallen." I said looking at him with my one good eye. "You always thought that you would get the best of me."

I trailed my hand across his bed sheet I pulled it back looking at his man parts then covered him back up again. So that is how he and his brother managed to bag a woman like Natasha.

I seethed with envy. My dick was not as big but the ladies still love it.

I saw his life support machine still on. On a spur of the moment I pressed the off the button and switched off all the equipment in the room.

A bleeping sound could be heard. I ran to the door. It opened right in front of me. The medical personnel came rushing in.

I used that as my chance to escape.

"Get the crash team. We are losing him!" I heard the doctor shout. "We haven't got a pulse. He has gone into cardiac arrest."

I smiled as I walked past the wailing Natasha crying into Max arms. With a smirk I went back into my hospital room, laid back and went to sleep.

The best night sleep of my life.

A/n

Hope you guys enjoyed the Chapter. This chapter was not going to happen for so long but I had a bit of writers block so I had to bring this chapter forward.

xx kayla