one

Yoongi

It's been 3 weeks know, since I made an application for the job in the hybrid's home.
This wasn't my first choice at all.
I like to work with kids so I applied for a job at a kinder garden first.
But they where full already.
Now I'm here.

I stepped to the counter and cleared my throat.
"How can I help you?", the secretary asked me.
"My name Min Yoongi. I'll start working here from today...."
She looked confused for a moment, than she lift her headset and pressed a number.
"The newbie is here", she simply said.
Than she looked up again, smiling.
"Please wait a moment, someone will come and give you a tour of the place, than we decide in which station you will help out the next months. "
I nodded slowly, shifting from one foot to the other.
My stomach turned a bit and I got more nervous with every passing second.
I looked around , to distract myself from my nervousness.
The room is very light , because of the big glass doors. The wallpapers have a milky blue colour and right beside the secretary stood a pot with a big cactus.
I stretched out my arm and touched the sharp spikes.
The woman chuckled at my action and turned to her computer again.

I stood there for a while and slowly I began to feel bored.
I already thought about asking the woman again, but I herd a door open and turned to see a tall man in a Flanell shirt and dark blue jeans.
He bowed with his head.
"My name is Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you"
I forced myself to smile and bowed with my head too.
"I'm Min-"
"I know. I will call you Yoongi is that okay?"
I nodded.
He signed in relief and smiled.
"That makes working with you easier, you know. The kittens get confused when we call each other by our last name...Nevermind , one thing at a time, right?"
He pointed at the door.
"Let's go then?"
I nodded again.

We went through a small corridor, with a few doors.
Seokjin stopped at one of them.
"That's the employee room, we usually spend no time here. But you can leave your things here, especially keys and your wallet. The kittens are really interested in those stuff and I recommend you not to bring any personal stuff here, unless you want to end up searching them the whole night between toys and under matrices."
"Okay , I guess I'll leave my jacket here than?"
"Hmm, yes for today it's okay. But remember that we go outside sometimes and you'll need to be ready right away so you'll need your jacket with you"
"Alright"
Seokjin took out his keys and unlocked the door.
I striped down my jacket quickly and handed it over to Seokjin who placed it on the table in the room.
He locked the door again.
He seems to be a nice guy. I hope I get used to this place quickly and this whole awkwardness of being the newbie will end.

He opened another door that leaded to a huge hallway.
"Behind this door is the cafeteria, there we have the kitchen itself and this door leads to another corridor, which brings us to the station that was ones one of the laboratories. You heard about the horrible story, don't you"
"Yes I heard of it."
"Well now we have the play rooms over there. And the day nursery for the hybrid's that already have their new owner. But I won't show you this station today."
He pronounced the word "play" like he'd rather use another word to describe the room
"Play rooms?"
Seokjin stopped for a second and suppressed a smile.
"Yeah, don't worry about the strange noises coming out of there, they're not in pain"
I blinked a few times and than I understood.
Of course. This whole establishment is made for preparing the hybrids for their lives as sex objects. How could I forget about it.

"Unlike the hybrid's behind this door though" he continued and pointed at a door on the left. It seemed to be sturdier than the other doors.

"Soundproof", Seokjin added.
"Why?", I asked.
"Well, the screeching is terrifying for our kitties and it's also disturbing to hear the screaming all the time. Trust me, once you heard their weeping you're really happy about the thick walls. Poor little creatures...."

He shook his head a few times , like he tried to get rid of a bad memory.
"I don't know if I already told you, but we're separating the one's that went through the screeching from the others. We don't want them to talk about the pain so we can avoid even more terrified hybrids. Also we noticed that they act a little bit more grown up than before."

He told me that all the other rooms in this hallway are stuffed with clothes, toys a lot of other things.
The last door was a pastel yellow painted double-winged door.
"Please take your shoes before we go in there." he stepped to a small comode and handed me a pair of slippers.
"Oh , I almost forgot to tell you! Hybrid's love cats. I mean the real , furry ones. So don't be surprised to see a lot of them in there"
"Oh gosh... "I mumbled.
Seokjin laughed and patted my shoulder.
"You'll get used to them and the other way around. Everything needs time, stay patient"
I smiled back at him.
"I will"
He reached for the door handle.
"Ready?"
I nodded and he swings the door open...