twenty

Yoongi

"So- he ..he will .. I mean is he-"

"I'm not sure"

"But will he-"

"I don't know!"

Amber was leading me through the hallways towards a door  Seokjin showed me on my first day here. The first time I saw Jimin...
I blinked the tears away.
"Ready?" She asked, her voice tensed and her knuckles white from grabbing the doorhandle to hard.
I just nod and took a last deep breath.
She dragged the door open and I stiffened.
Yeah right.
Soundproof.
My stomach turned at the sound of multiple hybrids squalling in pain.
The screams were inhuman.
I heard loud thuds and metal clattering.
Amber pulled me into the room by tugging at my shirt.
I refused to look around.
My knees were shaking so hard, it was hard to stand straight.
(Maybe because you're gay)

Amber rubbed my arm.
"Follow me"
Her voice sound muffled. It was like somebody filled my ears with cotton balls. Only she screaming around was piercing through and I heard it crystal clear, filling my thoughts with terror.
I let my shaking hands cover my ears and tried to breath normal, but my breath became shakily.
I think I'm having a panic attack.
But I stumbled behind Amber.

Jimin was laying on a metal table.
His hands and feet were cuffed to the table.
He was arching his back and screaming out of full lungs.
The view of him made me sick to the stomach.
He eyes were closed and his mouth wide open , Slavia dripping down his chin.
His breaths were fast and his heart beating so fast and strong that his chest was rising and falling rapidly.
The vanes on his neck were perking out and I could clearly see the blood rushing through it, because the vanes extended with every beat his heart made.
Also his skin lost all of his rosy glow and was just pale and almost transparent.
He was wairing only boxer, with made his appearance even worst.
Small, weak and defenseless.
A man in a white coat stepped in front of suffering Jimin and blocked the view. What the fuck?
"You can't come any closer" he said sternly.
I opened my mouth to respond.
But I was interrupted by another weave of Jimins screaming.

"YOONGI"
My name was the only familiar thing in this scream.
He didn't sound like himself anymore.
I stepped closer.
But the man raised his arms , blocking the way now.

"Please leave"

"MOVE" I shouted into his face and grabbed him by the collar , pushing him aside.
He was about to fight back ,but Amber stepped into his way.

Jimin was catching his breath to scream another time , this time even louder, maybe because he heard my voice.
"YOONGI"

I took his cold sweaty hand and placed onto my chest, the chain allowed not further.
"I'm here"
Tears were streaming down my face and a drop fall down Jimins chest.
His skin was bruised.
I remembered how the little boy with the glasses refused Ambers help back than.
Maybe Jimin did the same.
He let out another scream.
I squeezed his hand.
"I'm here"

My shoulder began to shake and my sobbing got louder.

"I'm here. I'm here. I'm here"

He continued to scream.
I brushed his wet hair out of his face. My hands were shaking so hard, I almost poked his eye.
I leaned closer, ignore his piercing shrieking and kissed his sweaty forehead.
I pressed my lips against his skin and squeezed my eyes shot, so my tears dropped down onto his face.
"I'm here. Jimin , I'm here. Don't leave me"

His body tried to fight against the chains that were pinning him to the table.
I grabbed his other hand aswell and pressed it against his side , so he'll stop hurting himself against the metal table.
"Sh-hh-h"
My voice was shaking.

His eyes opened and he stared at me.
I tried to smile.
All the white of his eyes were blood red. I felt my heartbeat up to my throat and I wasn't able to say another word.
His screeching stopped at the sight of my face and he began to wince in pain.
"Yoongi" he croaked.

"Jimin I'm here"

"Yoongi" his voice got weaker.

"Shh Jimin , p-please "

"You're crying?" He whispered.

I shook my head and whiped away the tears from my cheeks.
His mouth twitched and he smiled. It was only a shadow of his old beautiful smile.
His eyes fluttered.
"Jimin?"

His lips formed a breathless
"I love you"
And then his head fell to the side,his body fully stopping to shake.
Only his heart was still beating, but slower with every second.

"Jimin? Jimin!? JIMIN!? Jim..in"
I collapsed over him and placed my head on his slightly rising chest, sobbing his name.

I felt a warm hand patting my shoulder.

"He's still alive"Amber whispered.

"D-dont lie , he's dying"
I raised my head and kissed his eye lids.
I could taste his last tears on my lips.
Sweet.
And because it was such absurd and strange and beautiful thing, I started laughing. My laughter  was soundless, not hysterical or happy.
Just tired.