She says something again but this time turns to glare at me, I can't help but stare right back she's surprised at the fact that I'm watching her instead of a piece of paper sweetheart this view is much better, let it go man you'll just ruin this one like you did the rest, True, this one I'm way over my head with but the urge to resist is weak...She returns her attention to the piece of in front of her I keep my eyes on her lips as she speaks and i know I'm affecting her because there's a nervousness in her voice...Now she's nervous? Should have thought of that the second she crossed the line and stepped into my domain.

"First question, do you make decisions when your angry?." Why is she so suddenly nervous? I haven't touched her.... Yet.. She licks her lips reading the question again, her breathing changes and I'm here wondering if this chick is getting turned on just by me looking at her.

Alex no.... She's not like the girls I've fucked senseless usually they're the brainless one's and this one.. Well this one's smart, beautiful, fiesty, trouble. There's that annoying voice again and just this once I'm going to listen, from today I'm going vegetarian I'm leaving this here piece of meat alone.

She turned to glare at me but the look disappeared within seconds when she caught me looking at her.

Oooooh doll face you don't know what a guy like me is capable of.

Like I said I'm going vegan.

"I always make decisions when I'm angry, it's part of the job." The way her head flickered to mines I prepared myself for a lecture with not liking the word 'job'.

"Killing people and selling drugs is not a job." She says with a tone that almost made me think she cared, yea right, women only want men like me for two things and if it ain't my dick then it's definitely my money.

"I make good money out of it and I work hard at it so it's a job." If I didn't then I would be broke yes?.

Her lips perked up obviously not liking my response but like I said what does she care?.

"Next question do you take drugs?." What the fuck is this chick asking me?, I really don't see what this has to do with my anger, sounds more like an application for a dating site.

"No."

She kept licking her lips and I tried the hardest to keep my attention on something other than that like the writings on the table. Officer Carter is a dick head.

I wanked in a cup now the bitch is asking me for child support.

Silver balls was here!.

I felt her hand on my shoulder and it stunned me. "Well good for you

" She said patting my shoulder. My head snapped to hers a surprises curious look on her face, is it wrong that when I look at her I see sex?, That's gotta be wrong.

I wonder if she'll let me brush the loose strand of hair behind her ear?, The second my hand left the table the chick went crazy, like falling on her ass crazy. The fuck?.

She scrambled to get up quickly like I was gonna kill her, that almost makes me feel hurt...almost.

The door opened with a bang and here comes captain save the fucking day, since when do these lazy sons of bitches respond so quickly. Ms.Baretti is everything okay , like they give a fuck.

"Uh, yea....I think we had enough for one day."

Now she's being ridiculous.

"You're suppose to stay three hours." Woah woah, she's gonna get the wrong idea that you actually want her to stay...

"That is until you just tried to kill me."

Kill her?, Did she hit her head or something?, When the fuck did I try to kill her.

Killing is the last thing I wanna do to her right now.

"You over reacted-

"... To hell I did." She shouted at me, She shouted....at me....a second ago she was playing damsel in distress now she's shouting...at me. She rooted me to the spot with her sharp glare, snatching at the paper she scribbled some crap before sliding it to me.

"Here have this filled out or I'll put you unsatisfactory for day two." That's a word I'm not use to hearing, usually when I'm finished with a woman I get all A's.

I stood having enough of this game of hers, fuck her, fuck Joey, fuck Denise, I don't need this shit. The guards just look at me as I walked past them, yea yea go attend to Cinderella in there.

"I need my phone call now."

Joey the son of a bitch which is a true statement answers the phone like he's been having a good laugh.

"That's it, I'm done with this bullshit."

"Man come on quit begin a bitch what she do this time. Or did they touch you."

"You think this is funny."

"I'm not the only one asshole. This whole thing was your idea."

I ignored him."Did you check out that Vega yet?, We need to move this along quickly before I sexually harass this chick."

"Finally found one that's different, karma I tell ya, she's that pill your mother warned you not to take brother but you never listened to mom right?."

"'Fuck you, I didn't ask for your opinion on her I can handle her trust me." She just talks back too much...

Superman ain't the only man with a weakness all men got one mine just had to be

P

U

S

S
"You have a nice day now Alex see you tomorrow." She says as she passes me on the way out, I stare at her because guess what doll face challenge accepted.

Come on guys comment comment comment lol I love writing from Alex's point of view he's just soooooo like ughhhh and yum, we all got a weakness right???? Lol, someone say Ben and Jerry's? I'm pretty sure I heard that.

Until next time!!!!!!.