Chapter 3

I didn't bother going to work after I came from the Penn I stopped off that the grocery on the way and picked up some things, I was in a white wine and pasta mood. My mind drifted back to Alex Gravano, what the hell was he about to do?, strangle me?, he said I over reacted, like hell I did, anyone in that type of situation would have done the same right?, Why does he have to be so good looking though.

Do even need to mention his overgrown ego?, I have not one time thought about him in bed, I thought about him on my walls on my floor and against any other hard space.

After I got out of the grocery I noticed a black car parked next to mine, now I know I don't own the parking lot but the point is that was the same car parked at the Penn, I couldn't see behind the heavy tint, ok maybe I'm experiencing some level of paranoia, it doesn't have to be the same car but I mean what are the odds though.

Leaving the parking lot I glanced like ninety times just to make sure they weren't following me. Even though it was possible that again I've became very paranoid but can you blame me?. I'm no one of importance to them so killing me would affect them not but why would they want to kill an innocent sex deprived anger management counselor.

I got home and changed into some comfy clothes before flipping on the television. I read the headlines and turned the volume up.

It was Joey Gravano talking in front of a group of reporters and a blonde haired very attractive reporter lady was the one to ask the question.

"Mr.Gravano,when are they releasing your brother?".

He smiled, a bright dazzling jaw dropping one, he was different compared to his brothers cold hard look, he was dressed in a grey suit that clung to his body, his hair was also cropped close to his head, but one thing stood out those dark dangerous eyes.

"That's up to the judge, not me". He said with a laugh, a lot of people didn't catch the joke but I did, his brother was screwing the judge so she fucked him over,I would get mad too if a man as hot as Alex Gravano missed our sex night.

I stretched my feet out and got to work on tomorrow's activities for the infamous Alex Gravano.

I'm making a solemn vow that I woul not let him engage me in any sexual type conversations. He made it way too easy to get into that type of mood.

I sighed sometimes I really do make it easy for a man to figure out that I'm lonely.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

I adjusted my dress and pulled my jacket tighter as I made my down the corridor to the room, after the first day the guards didn't bother searching me or maybe they were too occupied with flirting with me. When I entered the room the glare he shot at me made me stumble a bit. Wow talk about hospitality, he sure no how to make a gal feel welcomed. I brushed it off walking in confidently even though I felt anything but.

"Aren't you quite the optimist this morning?". I said sarcastically setting my folder down but I didn't sit.

He didn't reply, I'm guessing he's not in his usual egotistical mood.
"Did you fill out the questionnaire?".

He nodded.

"So where is it?".I looked around the room. Let me guess he's going to say it's in his pants.

"I left it on my bed, we could go get it together if you want". He said lifting his eyes to meet mine.

I forced back a smile, only him could start the morning with sleazy ass lines.

"Well I guess that's another unsatisfactory for you." I sighed dramatically.

He to sighed heavily. "Look I'm sure we can work something out."