1

I can't see anything, it's dark. I'm not alone. Looking over, I can see him shaking. The shaking of his body and the fear in his eyes. He knew what was going to happen. I saw the blood run from his left eye, and the blood staining his dark hair. Looking in front of us, I see it. I see what he is fearing. His death..

It wasn't real. It can't be. Opening my eyes, I see I am in my living room with CatPat, Aka, Skip lying on my stomach. As if he knew I wanted to get up, Skip stood up staring me in the eye.. He walked up to me, getting close to me, only to smack me with his paw and jump off the couch.

Fighting some laughter, I stand up, noticing it was raining... Which was good. It's hot in L.A at the moment... Slowing walking to my kitchen to grab a diet coke. I didn't even get the can open, when I realize Stephanie was not here.

But before I could even call for her, when someone knocked on my door. I could barely hear it... Like the person who knocked gave up half way through the knock.

Walking to the door, I see one of my good friends. Nathan Smith... NateWantsToBattle...

His black hair was slick to his face by the rain.. He was shaking like he had no body strength.. The look in his eyes, almost tells me he hasnt slept in days, and by the look of things, he hasnt eaten either. The right sleeve of his shirt was torn. The black flannel he was wearing was stuck to his frail looking body. All in all, I'd say he's been through hell.

"Nate?" I ask, making him look up in a panic. "Nate... What's-"

He cut me off, by grabbing my jacket.. "Matthew.. Yo-you gotta help me.. It's here... F-Following me... Help me.."

His voice was trembling with a scared look in his eyes..

"It's h-horrible.. I-I can't.. Matthew.. H-Help me.. P-P-Please.."

"Nate... Nate.. Breathe! What's haapening??" I ask, forcing him to look at me.. "Tell me what's happening.."

Nate only shook his head, but I couldn't tell if he was actually shaking his head, or his head was shaking from the weak shaking of his body.

"I can't," He looked up at me.. "It's bad.. So bad.. I can't."

"Nate.. Tell me." I basically had to hold him up. He couldn't even keep himself up. How did he even get here?? He lives down in Burbank.. I do not. Looking up quickly, while he "regained his thoughts".

His car wasn't even here... What did he do? Run?

"I.. Don't know what h-happened.. T-They took her. They took her." He coughed. He's coughing up.. blood?

"Who Nate? Who did they take? And who are they?" I ask.

"They have Morgan.. They took Morgan.."