Chapter Three

Dean's POV

" There's really nothing to know about me." She looks down. She had stolen my Baby and then proceeded to makeup for it with pie. I can't tell weather I should still be pissed or impressed. " How about your family? " She looks up at my question and meets my eyes. She has these bright green eyes with a dark green surrounding them. She looks to her hands and her hand is slightly shaking, she's nervous. " Um...my dad is a drunk, my mom is dead and my uncle is happy with a family. I have two close friends both angels really and I left the one behind. My life is kind of a...lifetime show I guess you could say." She moves her hands to her lap when I bring my hand closer to try and comfort her. I don't take offence as she did the same thing to sam earlier. Kid's had a rough life. She looks fairly young, maybe early twenties. "So do you go hunting with your d-' Sammy's cut short by her answer. " No."

Usually I would pry more, but she seems pretty adamant not to bring it up

Usually I would pry more, but she seems pretty adamant not to bring it up. " So , you ready to get back to work? " She puts on a smile and Sammy seems convinced that it's real. Sam sports a simple "yeah" and I nod agreeing. " So what did you guys find at the last victim's house?" She asks digging in her bag, I put my hand on my gun ready to pull it if need be. I did say that I didn't trust her, right. I mean c'mon, she stole my car then interfered in a case and did god only knows what. I have no reason to trust her. She turns around with a tiny notebook, my hand falls from my gun.

" They said that a large winged creature stole their kids. There was horse hove prints indented into the floor which means the animal hit it with such an impact that it left the indent. As crazy as it sounds, we think it might be a-a Pegasus." She doesn't look shocked or even like it was something new to her. "Oh great, he was right. Awesome. " I look at Sam confused. " Well since we didn't get the chance to investigate the Mayor's office, did you learn anything in your time there?" Sassy Sam comes out to play.

" Leprechauns. And get this, they travel by rainbows. " I'm sure I look perplexed. " Excuse me but I thought you just said that leprechauns traveling by rainbows, robbed the mayors office." Sam and Piper look at me in all seriousness. Great. FLIPPING LEPRECHAUNS!!!!!! and a Pegasus. A Pegasus. "So what the hell is going on?" She looks at us both and pulls another book out of her bag. Dad's. That's impossible because Sam has dad's book in his hand. Sam see's the book and looks at me. I mean it can't be dad's book. Lots of people bought that book. She looks inside and on the front cover is a note, one that isn't is ours. Neither Sammy nor myself are close enough to read it. " I have no clue, the children being taken could be a number of things but the leprechauns and Pegasus has nothing to do with any of them. It wasn't a demon because there was no sulfur. Witch? That'd explain the mythical creatures. Captures the kids , uses their childhood stories against them. You guys met that one guy who scared the crap out of people by using fears to kill them. Like the clown or should I say clowns." She looks at us, as if asking for answers which we don't have.

We spend the whole night looking for places they might hit. " You guys should stay. There's two beds and it's too late to drive back. Plus if you're dead then who's gonna save the world?" Sam tries to argue but she insists. " I'll take the couch." She grabs a pillow off one of the beds. " No it's fine take one of the beds, it isn't like we haven't slept in the same bed before." She giggles at my comment and I realize what I said. " Really, sleep in the bed. " She throws the pillow back on the bed. Sam is on a supply run despite Piper's complaints.