Life, How You Confuzzle Me. (05)

It is my birthday! I am now 16! Bow down to me, peasants! Haleigh and Mum came skipping into my room at the crack of 7 am and started throwing marshmallows at me to try wake me up.

"OH MY GOOOOOOSSH!" I cry, and then all three of us start crazily dancing on my bed. Like they say, its all shit and giggles till somebody giggles and shits!

What makes this day even better, is that its a Friday! That means were at Dads house tonight and were going out for din-dins.By we I mean Me, Haleigh, Ruby, Georgia, Jen, Martin and Jake. Oh and Dad, cause hes paying.

I got up out of bed and shooed my fellow female family members out of my room. Then I had a shower, and got dressed into a black lace mini dress and studded ankle boots.

Mum even let me have the last pop tart! This day is going great so far! All I need is for Prince Charming to come along, but as I quite often remind myself, you know, because I have a poster on my wall saying this, 'Don't wait around for Prince Charming, the poor idiot might be stuck in a tree or something', I live by this quote. Kinda. Not really. Okay, refrase that, I'd like to live by that quote.

Haleigh looks amaze-balls/groov-tastic/cute, whatever word you wanna use. She's wearing a pair of fluro yellow high waisted jeans, a blue shirt with the super man sign on and ruby red converse. With her long (blue) hair up in a messy bun. After we were ready for school, Mum slipped an envelope into my hand and said "go on, look what's outside!"

She has bought us a CAR! It's a sea-foam bluey greeny coloured VW beetle! One of the cool old vintage ones that have to boot in the front of the car.

"OMGOMGOMG!!" Haleigh screamed leaping at the car and kissing it. "Its just so pretty!"

We hopped in the car, (I'm getting to drive *!* because as we've both agreed I'm the better driver). Were about to leave when we see a hot guy coming out of the house next door holding a map.

"Just a sec." I say to Haleigh and get out of the car and go over to him. "Hey there!" I greet him, as if I were a normal person.

"Oh, hey." he says shyly, his blue eyes sparkling like a stormy sea, and his blonde hair glowing in the sunlight.

"You must be new here, what school do you go to? I live right next door to you."

"Oh, Ridgeway High, I'm in year 11."

He says, "What about you?"

"Ridgeway Thuuuuunnder! Well, we were just about to leave for school if you want a ride with us...?"

"Yes please, I might get lost otherwise."

I have made a new friend, his name is Gavin. Me and Haleigh have also come up with a name for our new car. Lola, I think it's perfect and Haleigh and Gavin agree.