Life, How You Confuzzle Me. (02)

The sleepover was soooooo much fun!

Dad ended up falling asleep, so all 5 of us carried him into his room and filled both his hands with whipped cream. You all know the prank, but I'll tell you what happened anyway.

We used a couple of down feathers off Haleighs feather boa and tickled his nose, but instead of splatting the cream onto his own face he put one hand on a face of the two lucky people sitting either side of him tickling him with the feather.

Those lucky people happened to be Jen and Haleigh.

"Ewwwwww!!" Haleigh screeched, wiping it of her face and throwing it at Georgia. We then had the most extreme whipped cream fight. In onesies.

I don't think cream is very good for your skin and I think it may cause a few lurkers, but it was well worth it to see Jen scooping whipped cream out of her shirt and Ruby with a chocolate whipped cream beard and mustache.

I like to think I suited the creamy look.

I'm so excited because its my birthday in 3 days and 6 hours! Yay! I love birthdays. 'Isn't that a bit childish for a 15 year old to do?' you're saying to yourself, well you know what I say to that? I say; 'You can take your childish comment and shove it up your ass, grandma!' because that is the sort of thing people with pridenosity would say. And I do have a reason to be excited about this birthday because its my 16th and that means that I can get my drivers lisence. The only problem is I have to share my birthday with Haleigh. You know, because we're twins and all.

Damn the cream, there is definetly a face swallowing lurker lurking under the skin on my forehead. Damn, damn and double damn! Just in time for birthday photos. Bum.

I already have the perfect outfit planned for my birthday, for at school, because I'm not expecting to have a party. Unless my friends were all sneaky and have planned a surprise party for Me and Haleigh.

I bet we'll have to share a car. Double bum with a cherry on top. Not that people generally put cherries on the bum, but you never know, we all have different hobbies.

Well, I'm going to get some sleep now so that my birthday is about 8 hours closer to happening. I bet I can't sleep because of utter excitednosity and.... Zzzzzzz.