Life, How You Confuzzle Me. (01)

It's me again! And by me I mean Mona, and by Mona I mean Ramona, and by Ramona I mean... uh, I'm blabbering already.

Well I cut off talking last time about life and the party and stuff. I think I should just clear something up. I didn't quite like the punk/badass look, it wasn't quite me, so I've gone back to normal. Sure I don't get as much attention from guys but still. I've died my hair back red and lowered the ton of makeup on my face down to about half a ton.

Jen, Georgia, Ruby, Haleigh and I are having a sleep over tonight. I'm looking forward to it, I've bought pop corn and movies and even a pair of onesies for each of them seeing as its almost Christmas. For Haleigh I got onesies with little yellow elephants on, Ruby's have little prints of Adventure Time characters on hers, Jens has cute Anime cartoons characters on hers and Georgia's has super hero sayings like 'Kapow!' and stuff all over hers in pastel coloured speech bubbles. Mine are a full unicorn onesie, with a blue sparkly horn. I think they are gonna LOVE them!

Oh! They're all here! Well I mean, Haleigh was already here, because for those of you who don't know how to do connect the dot puzzles, she is my identical twin sister. With blue hair.

They love their onesies! We are all wearing them now while watching a new episode of Pretty Little Liars.

"Sooooo, I have something to tell you guys!" Georgia announced and we all looked up from our munching, (pop corn), to look at her. She giggled like a twit in onesies, which she is and said, "Well me and Liam," she started, before Haleigh rudely interrupted.

"Is he the hot British one?" she asked,

"Yep!"

"We're nicknaming him Hawtie, okay?" she said and me, Jen and Ruby nodded our heads in agreement like those bobble headed dogs weird people keep in their cars. Georgia nodded, going bright red.

"Well, we've gone on afew dates during the week and he asked me to be his girlfriend! We have so much in common! I mean, we even have the same favourite ice cream flavour!" she said excitedly, running her hands through her chocolate brown curls.

"And Max is taking me out tomorrow!" Ruby said, giving Georgia a happy hug.

So once again it seems I am the only single one.

"Uhhh." I groaned, "uhhhhhhh."

"Mona? are you okay?" Ruby said putting her arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay, you'll maybe get a boyfriend one day." Friends, don't they just make you happy? The answer is no. No they don't.

"Hey guys..." Jen said, "I bought Coke and Marshmallows."

"I LOVE YOU!"

This sleepover was going to be fun.

We gossiped and talked all night, literally. Dad even came in and lay down and watched movies with us, he even squeezed into his own onesies, which I'm scared to say are fluro pink with fluffy purple sleeves. Not a good sight, but the girls didn't seem to mind.

"Daddy, you are bonkers as a bonkers creature on bonkerosity tablets, but I love you really." I said, and he ruffled my hair annoyingly and handed me ten dollar note. Why, just because I'm being nice, do people assume that I want something? Ahhh, crazy people.

As annoying as my friends can be, I do love them really and don't know what I'd do without them.