10

Hello again !

I hope that you enjoy reading this chapter ! ;)

---------------------------------------
Girl Meets Lips

It's been weeks since Maya has last seen Missy and she still has yet to break up with her. She's been hinting it, but she's not quite sure if Missy is getting the hints.

The two text and all, but they haven't really talked in person much. Maya thinks that it's because she won't let her kiss her. At first, it was because she wasn't ready, and boy, does she feel foolish for believing a lie that she told herself.

She has no romantic or sexual feelings for Missy whatsoever, and Maya has never been kissed. She doesn't want someone whom she doesn't even have feelings for to be her first kiss.

She's had girlfriends and she's had boyfriends, but none have ever kissed her. She tries to believe that it's because the universe was saving her first kiss for someone special, and she was secretly hoping that that person was Riley Matthews.

She desperately wanted to feel Riley's soft lips against hers and nothing more; she wanted to be able to pull Riley onto her lap and kiss her all over as she giggled that absolutely adorable giggle of hers; she wanted to kiss Riley in front of everyone and show her off to everyone because everyone needs to see how beautiful she is. Maya's love for Riley was almost like a snowball rolling down a hill, the more it picked up speed, the more it grew; the more time that Maya spent with Riley, the more her love grew for her. At times, Maya just gets the urge to grab the girl and pull her into a long, passionate kiss; a kiss that Maya would surely remember forever. She was deeply in love with this girl and she knew that she couldn't escape it, even if she wanted to; which she didn't.

When the two were alone, it was like a paradise for both of them. A place where they'll both be safe from all of the danger and cruelty of the world. As long as they have each other, they'll be safe because they're both each other's safe place, and they both know it.

A few minutes ago, Maya was just aimlessly walking around the city of New York, but some way, somehow, she had brought herself to the place she loves to call home.

Riley Matthews' bay window.

Riley and Maya have shared stories with each other in this window; their darkest secrets even. This is the place where Maya came out to Riley, secretly hoping that she would come out too, that is if she is attracted to girls at all.

Suddenly the memories of their almost-make-out-sessions flooded through Maya's mind. "She practically melted every time, she can't be straight, right?" Maya thought to herself remembering how with every touch, every brush of her lips against Riley's, every sexual and romantic gesture, Riley seemed to melt and turn into puddy that was only made for Maya's hands to touch.

Maya smirked at the memories; the time at the dinner table with Riley's parents was great. She had so much power then. She could've easily slipped her hands into Riley's pants and begin to finger the girl; although, it was really risky. Her dad was beside them, after all.

Maya shook the dirty thoughts out of her head and knocked on Riley's window. It took a few seconds for Riley to come to the window and open it. "Hey, Maya. I wasn't expecting to see you today." Riley said with a smile, backing up as Maya crawled through the window.

"Well, I missed you." Maya said, which was true. She did miss the girl, even though she had just hung out with the girl yesterday. Boy, she's fallen hard. "Aww, Maya." Riley blushed, secretly glad that the girl missed her. She loved having Maya's attention; that's all she craved. Well, except for her craving for her affection, but that probably won't happen anymore since she seems really into Missy.

Maya smiled at the blushing girl, getting that feeling of power again. Riley sat down next to Maya on the bay window. "How's Missy?" Riley asked, trying to start some sort of conversation, although she didn't really care how Missy was doing, she just wanted to hear Maya's voice.

"She's... good, I think. I don't know, her and I haven't talked in days." Maya sighed. "Aww, hey, it's okay." Riley said, putting her finger underneath Maya's chin, having Maya look at her. "You have me, you don't have to worry about any of that dramatic relationship shit, okay?" Riley said. Normally, Maya would let out a chuckle, but she was so lost in Riley's brown orbs that she didn't even pretend to be paying attention.

Maya observed Riley's eyes, seeing how kind and loving they looked. They looked like a wonderful mix of caramel and honey; so sweet and delightful, just like she is.

Maya bit her lip and her eyes flickered down to Riley's lips. She felt that urge again; that urge to just cup Riley's cheeks and connect their lips. Little did Maya know that Riley wanted just the same.

But this time, Riley didn't care. She didn't care that Maya had a girlfriend; she didn't care that Maya may not feel the same way; she just wanted their lips together, to move together in sync.

Slowly, Riley leaned in closer, keeping her thumb underneath Maya's chin. Riley's eyes flickered from Maya's lips to her eyes, searching for any signs of fear or nervousness in them. She saw none, but she did notice that Maya was looking at her lips, which made Riley's heart flutter.

"This is actually happening." Maya thought to herself as Riley leaned closer.

"But what if I'm a bad kisser? What if my lips are chapped or are rough? What if I mess up and cough or sneeze or something? What if-" Maya's worrying was instantly stopped by Riley's lips as they pressed against hers, moving in a slow rhythm that only their lips could move to. It was an automatic safe and comforting feeling. Both girls melted into the kiss they were sharing.

They both pulled away to catch their breath. "Riley, I-" Maya started, but Riley's lips were already back on hers.

---------------------------------------

SMUT NEXT ! WHOOP WHOOP