09

I'm completely speechless...

This story has 1k reads.

That, to me, is amazing; absolutely incredible.

I feel so motivated, that I'm going to do three updates today; so here is my first one.

This one may not be instantly Rilaya filled, but the next ones will be, I promise.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and once again, thank you so much for the amount of reads, votes, and comments I've received from you. Thank you.

Enjoy ! :)

---------------------------------------

Girl Meets Water Guns

Maya woke up in her living room, sitting in a chair with an empty spot beside her which was previously taken by Missy Bradford; her girlfriend who had left early because she had some business to take care of.

Hey Maya,
I had something to take care of, but I don't think I'll be back for the rest of today. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Love, Missy

Maya put down the pink sticky note that had stuck on the coffee table in front of her. She looked over at Charlie, who was now secure on the couch and wasn't about to fall off from hanging off of it. Zay was now in a slightly different position than before, but still lie on the floor. And Riley-

Riley was gone.

Maya oh so desperately wanted to go and look for her, but maybe she had some family business to get home early to.

Maya took out her phone from her pocket, turning it on to see quite a few notifications from her two internet friends, Farkle and Lucas.

farkleminkus: We've got some big news for you, Maya!

lucasfriar: Yeah, it's something that we think you'll be happy about..

farkleminkus: Okay, ready?

lucasfriar: Yup!

farkleminkus: One...

lucasfriar: Two...

farkleminkus: Three!

lucasfriar: We're moving to New York!

farkleminkus: Yup! The both of us! :)

farkleminkus: Can't wait to see you and all your friends ;)

lucasfriar: Will you ever stop flirting, Farkle? 😂

farkleminkus: Nope! Haha

Maya grinned at the messages that she'd received; not only because of how silly the two are, but because they're coming to New York!!! She'd finally be meeting her internet friends. No more having to await text messages from each other, and she'd finally get to hear their voices and they'd get to hear hers.

They've never done anything but text before; mainly because her mom never liked the idea of her daughter having any kind of relationships with strangers over the internet. She fears that people on their are pedophiles and murders, searching for young kids to put in danger. But Maya knew that that wasn't true for everyone on the internet.