A quick message...

a•mour
[noun]
-a secret or illicit love affair or lover

Here's a few things I'd like to say before you begin to read:

There will be swearing and sexual situations in this book

• Most events in this book are from my personal experience. I will have a few characters that will have their past or current events be just as mine were and are, if not, similar (Such as panic attacks, out-of-body experiences, hallucinations, the attraction to the same sex, and lying to loved ones.) Yes, I am attracted to girls, as am I a girl. If you have any problems with that, I suggest you leave and do not read this book, thank you.

I like to think of this book as my own journal that I can put all of my thoughts, experiences, and emotions into

• This book is about the multiple amour relationships of Maya Hart

I do not own any of these characters, or any part of Disney's Girl Meets World

• Any chapters in this book that can be triggering will have a warning put at the top (It will say what it is in the chapter that may trigger you. If you think it will, don't read any farther or just skip past it please, thank you.)

This book will be a mix of sad and happy and I will put songs that fit the mood of each chapter at the top

That's all I have to say, so I hope that you like this book and that it will help you in some sort of way. Feel free to leave a comment or vote at any point in this book. If you have any questions or concerns, please either pm me or dm me on my Instagram, sabrinasoreos. I also have kik too, which is ddandtheoreos.

Thank you very much for your time, and have fun reading !