07

Hi !

Okay so, my last chapter was a little dirty.... yeah, that's all I'm going to say about that, haha. I just hope it wasn't too sudden? I had to put some type of relationship-like behavior and interactions in here at some point, so I just wanted to put in a little teaser.

But thank you all so so so so so so much for reading this story, I think this book will be 40-45 chapters long because I have just about all of it planned out. Oh, and I already have the first Rilaya kiss written and ready to publish, but that'll be a little while because I don't want to rush it at all :-)

The extra people in this story that'll get in the way of Maya and Riley's relationship will represent my former girlfriends who all have broken my heart and left, leading me into months of depression. I feel like Taylor Swift, writing songs about her exes even though this really isn't the point of this book, haha.

Okay, but lets get back to the story now, shall we?

E n j o y ! :-)

Update: 600+ reads?!?! whAT???
---------------------------------------

Girl Meets Morning

Maya wakes up to unfamiliar walls surrounding her. She doesn't know where she is. She feels a person lying beside her, and she's... holding them? She blinks a few times to clear up her foggy vision and sees familiar long brown hair. Riley's. She is holding Riley Matthews, a girl she somehow instantly fell in love with the day before. The beautiful angel whom she got to learn all about yesterday. Maya smiles to herself. She finds it cute how Riley is so tall yet, she's a little spoon. But then again, Maya isn't the tallest person; she's only 5'0 while Riley looks to be about 5'6 or 5'5.

She could hear Riley breathing softly, like she's giving out little puffs of heaven. Maya snuggled closer to Riley, burying her head into the crook of Riley's neck and closed her eyes. No, she wasn't going to go back to sleep, they both had school anyways, but Maya just wanted to be close to Riley. She could smell a light scent of what smells like jasmine and rose. The sweet and fruity smell leaves Maya captivated with how magnificent and beautiful the girl lying next to her is.

As much as she doesn't want this to ever end, she decides to wake Riley up so they can get ready. But first, she kisses her cheek softly; in secret, of course. "Riley," Maya quietly cooed, "it's time to get ready for school. We don't want to be late, do we?"

"M-maya..?" Riley asked groggily and sat up, forcing Maya to let go of her. "Yeah, sunshine?" Maya said, smiling fondly at the brunette. "She looks like an actual angel." Maya thought to herself, looking at Riley in complete admiration. Riley looked over at Maya after rubbing her eyes tiredly, "What time is it?" Riley asked, leaning over to take a look at the digital clock that sat on her nightstand. "It's 6:16, so we better get ready for school." Riley said, getting up from the bed and Maya groaned; "Why can't I just stay here with you?" That question brought a smile onto Riley's face; what Maya just said made her feel special. "Because, school means education and education is important so you can know the things you need to know for the future."

Maya sighed, "Okay, you've got me beat, Riles. Now, let's get ready." Maya said, chuckling and standing up, stretching a bit as Riley did the same.

It took a moment for Maya to realize something important. "Shit. Riley, I don't have any of my clothes to wear..." Maya said, looking down in a shy manner. "Oh that's okay, you can borrow an outfit of mine if you want." Riley said as if it was a normal, everyday thing. But it was very nice of her to do.

Riley walked over to her closet and opened it up, gesturing for Maya to come over. Maya walked to where Riley was standing and faced the closet. Riley's clothes were bright and colorful, similar to what Maya's new clothes looked like. Maya used to wear black; lots and lots of black. From black leather jackets to her signature black converse, but now she's been wearing colors lately, to change her persona a bit.